• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale. . . .

Re: For Sale . . . .

One Rusty's Skid Plate, One stock crossmember complete with stress cracks and crappy weld on re-enfocement -
1002416ea3.jpg

Also included are a set of OEM XJ hood latches.

I also have available a Cherokee rear Hatch complete with lift struts, and custom fiberglass work -
1002417tc0.jpg

And if you call now, Ill throw in my 2 door rear side glass complete with vent windows!
1002418us6.jpg

Note: Half complete F-toy not included....

All for 3 easy payments of $22.38 - shipping not included

Rear manifold all-thread with nut and washer:

man-bolt.jpg

$50 + $500 install fee with taillight warranty

I found it, Dave!

Whew, this was one of my favorite threads ever... (for real).

I've got a convertible u-joint for sale:

u-joint.jpg

I'd like $85 + shipping to the lower 48. Not recommended for wet conditions.

Lost my Sweet Dana 35 post!!

How about a NEW Lower price only $4599.95 + shipping + tax + document fee's

Dana35.jpg

The small print ----> other handling fees will apply.

Letterman said:
Lost my Sweet Dana 35 post!!

How about a NEW Lower price only $4599.95 + shipping + tax + document fee's

Dana35.jpg

The small print ----> other handling fees will apply.
Will this pass smog in Cali?

Is it DOT approved? Any more pictures?

this is out of a 2000 Jeep Cherokee with 50,000 miles on it. i bought it to upgrade my Dana 35 but i sold my cherokee. 3.55 gears i have all the brake parts but they are not on the axle. Make me an offer if interested. ill part out the shafts/brakes and any other parts if anyone wants.

make me an offer

Brett

87CherokeeChief said:
this is out of a 2000 Jeep Cherokee with 50,000 miles on it. i bought it to upgrade my Dana 35 but i sold my cherokee. 3.55 gears i have all the brake parts but they are not on the axle. Make me an offer if interested. ill part out the shafts/brakes and any other parts if anyone wants.

make me an offer

Brett

Sounds cool... I'll give you 25 cents for it.

Just seems like it is time to bring this one back to the top!!!

For sale, one used Jeep butten, I think it was installed at 4WheelParts, might have a locker.

47b7d926b3127cce872a6c82e0fb00000026108IasWTVu5aE

I am figuring out what the Jeep butten is worth and this will help me decide if I should swap the Jeep butten on the XJ I am keeping, or sell the other Jeep butten to help finance my build.

hasta

And now for this thread to go south!

Letterman said:
Just seems like it is time to bring this one back to the top!!!

For sale, one used Jeep butten, I think it was installed at 4WheelParts, might have a locker.

47b7d926b3127cce872a6c82e0fb00000026108IasWTVu5aE

I am figuring out what the Jeep butten is worth and this will help me decide if I should swap the Jeep butten on the XJ I am keeping, or sell the other Jeep butten to help finance my build.

hasta

And now for this thread to go south!

Oh! A jeep butten! That is so much better than a Jeep button! Do you think it will work in the J10? Is it a straight swap for me? If it has the locker as you say it might, I will definitely take it! :D Interested in any trades?

Finally made up my mind and followed the great input and got my Jeep "butten" swapped in, looks like it was brown in the past life, but all the custom paint work found on this one I got will definitely help me finance my future projects :D Thanks for the help!

IMGP2130.jpg

Back