• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale. . . .

Re: For Sale . . . .

This thread has lagged for too long.

BTW, just got a brand new shipment of new/old stock LeBaron hood vents from Bangladesh. LeBaron's are apparently *HOT* in Bangladesh.

$17 shipped to anywhere in the USA.

Do you have any more of these?
I'll trade you a squirrel.

Do you have any more of these?
I'll trade you a squirrel.

If the deal falls through I have some bad ass reproduction versions. I made them out of construction paper.

The real cool thing is, you just need a hammer and screw driver for installation, no extra hardware or needed or provided. Once the instructions get back from the printers I'll copy them with a pencil and snap a pic with my cell phone for posting.

Thanks for your interest.

If the deal falls through I have some bad ass reproduction versions. I made them out of construction paper.

The real cool thing is, you just need a hammer and screw driver for installation, no extra hardware or needed or provided. Once the instructions get back from the printers I'll copy them with a pencil and snap a pic with my cell phone for posting.

Thanks for your interest.

Do you still have these?
I'll trade you for this sweet u-joint...
standard.jpg

PM me your address and they're on the way. I don't drive too hard and three trunions are just as good as four.

One poly bushing for front UCAs at the axle. Needs a new outer sleeve. Fits a hardcore 10mm bolt. Free for pickup, $40 shipped anywhere in Kansas. Bolt available as well!

Seat for sale, in excellent condition but could use a little cleaning...
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

$50 for seat or $65 for seat with plant included.

1990 ABS system... $30 and also must have a nice backyard for them to run around.
36886_1218948773582_1824794664_419316_5399123_n.jpg

One pile of shit.

dsc_0621.jpg

$200 if I deliver it, $50 if you pick it up. $1500 and I'll include the car hauler trailer.

Does that price include the axle? Im looking to replace my front D35, and that looks like it would work perfect. Do you think it will bolt right in?

Is it by chance the Camper Special axle? I hear those are the best axles to have.

Thanks!

Does that price include the axle? Im looking to replace my front D35, and that looks like it would work perfect. Do you think it will bolt right in?

Is it by chance the Camper Special axle? I hear those are the best axles to have.

Thanks!

This is a fairly bolt in axle for most piles of shit. Some minor drilling may be required to mount the brake lines, but it should slide right in.

Unfortunately, this is not the Camper Special axle. When I was building this one, I priced one of those (I wanted to be able to camp anywhere) but it was out of my price range.
This axle restricts camping to within 25 feet of trail centerline.

TTT

I have a modular Chevy stub shaft for sale. This thing was made by Warn so you know it's super excelent and awesome to own. It's for a Dana 44 axle and is of alloy construction(whatever that means) so it's SUPER STRONG!
standard.jpg

$107.33 without the "Hefty" bag, $119.49 with.

If you buy this thing you can show how truly awesome you are and that you mean business. You will show your lameass friends that you are a true wheeling GOD and that they should bow down before you. You WANT this!

TTT

I have a modular Chevy stub shaft for sale. This thing was made by Warn so you know it's super excelent and awesome to own. It's for a Dana 44 axle and is of alloy construction(whatever that means) so it's SUPER STRONG!
standard.jpg

$107.33 without the "Hefty" bag, $119.49 with.

If you buy this thing you can show how truly awesome you are and that you mean business. You will show your lameass friends that you are a true wheeling GOD and that they should bow down before you. You WANT this!

Dang, I wish I had the money. I'll bet that flexible stubb shaft will real max out the articulation on that end of the axle...

BC has a pair of 6.8925" travel Bilstein shocks for sale CHEAP. They have the RARE black chrome shock shafts and come with CUSTOM high clearance shock mounts!
standard.jpg

He'd probably take $392 for these(which is a steal) or perhaps a reach around with a happy ending. :woohoo:
Someone NEEDS these!

BC has a pair of 6.8925" travel Bilstein shocks for sale CHEAP. They have the RARE black chrome shock shafts and come with CUSTOM high clearance shock mounts!
standard.jpg

He'd probably take $392 for these(which is a steal) or perhaps a reach around with a happy ending. :woohoo:
Someone NEEDS these!

Damn i need 6.8926" shocks. Gotta get the droop

Back