• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FOR SALE- XJ Dana 44 package deal in Indiana

FBNEMO

NAXJA Forum User
Dana 44 axle (drum to drum) from an 87-89 Cherokee. I bought it from a friend. It is straight and in good shape. The backing plates could probably be reused as well (rusty), but the the axle shafts pinion and and seals (seals are no good) all have 190K miles on them. Axle has been sand blasted and painted with Rustloeum. Haven't pulled cover but I believe it has 3.54 R&P.
Lockright for Dana 44- NEW in box.
Warn diff guard- Like new.
All for $600.00. Will not separate at this time. Located due east of Indianapolis on In/Oh state line.

Dana 35 disc brakes that can be adapted to Dana 44. Should be complete. Calipers could be used as cores, if needed. These are not mine- selling for a friend to help him and the Dana 44 buyer out. $100.00 extra + shipping. Will sell these separate.

Pictures available. Girls took my camera back to college- will need to borrow office camera if needed.

Scott

Back