• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For sale - will be avail on 04/01/2009

x*BIGASSALEX*j

NAXJA Forum User
2001 Dana 35 C-Clip, Yukon Chomoly shafts, American Gear 4.56 gearing, lockrite locker, drum brakes.

Asking price is $350.00 OBO

It has less then 1000 miles, since it is a trail/trailer rig only. Would recomend to change fluid.

I have invested a nice amount of money on this piece so my loss is your gain, and it has treated me very well. I know its a dana 35 but if you are wheeling a tire size of a 33 maximum and would like some great traction this is a piece to invest in.

I have upgraded to bigger tires, and have scored a beefier axle for my rear. Many on this bored can vouch for me, that Im not a careless wheeler, but also do some hard core stuff, and it has been with this locked D35. Others here also wheel the same piece.

As longest you are not careless and know your limit, this will be a great cheap upgrade that is already broken in.

If you have any questions, or would like to take a look at this bad boy, you will see it perform at rockfest....

You can me make me offers, I would even take trades.. Im looking to have some appliances for my new home. Looking to get a nice, and fair condition:

Fridge
or
Stove
or
Dryer/washer

Thnx

Damn.... If you were willing to give it up before rockfest. I have a washer and dryer I could give up.

um, why are you wanting to downgrade from your 8.25 and the 44s your building?

Back