• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale Very nice 97 XJ

grandpaxj

NAXJA Forum User
For sale
1997 Jeep XJ, black in color, country model, leather seats, power seats, locks, windows keyless entry. CD / cassette, midland CB, 69212 miles. I’ve taken 6 years to get to this point. It has never been abused or wrecked. XJ DOES NOT BREAK DOWN, it goes to Moab several times a year. This is completely professionally built. I have almost $35,000 in it, for sale for $15,950. Street legal!!!
1. 8” custom long arm front suspension with adjustable upper & lower control arms (Johnny joints)
2. Custom built Dana 44 front end set to factory specs. For the XJ, HP ford center, Chevy tubes, ARB locker, 4:88 gears, CTM u-joints, 5x5.5, warn hubs, Superior Chromalloy inner & outer shafts, and ring gear cover.
3. Currie anti-rock front stabilizer, Currie HD steering linkage and heavy duty steering stabilizer shock .
4. ARB bull front bumper, Hella driving lights, warn winch,.
5. 4.0 motor, Gail banks SS ceramic coated headers, air raid throttle spacer, turbo city cold air intake, 3 core new radiator, onboard air compressor, blue top battery.
6. AW4, atlas 3.8 transfer case, Tommy wood shafts, custom skid plates and re-enforced uni-body frame (custom made) support with HD rock sliders.
7. Ford 8.8 rear differential, ARB locker, 4:88 gears, 31 spline Moser Chromalloy axle shafts, disc brakes, heavy duty ring gear cover.
8. 4-link rear coil conversion (Johnny joints) suspension.
9. 5- Goodyear MTR( new) 35X12.5X15, Incubus 15x8, 5 on 5.5 bolt pattern sim. Beads locks (black with chrome)
10. Wilderness safari rack with Hella lights front and rear. Handyman jack, spare tire lock. Hella fog lights
11. steel gas tank skid plate, class 3 hitch.
12. real nice wooden storage box with 2 drawers,
13. Cold air intake, air raid throttle body spacer
14. ARB air compressor, 25’ hose
15. Heavy duty 3 core radiator
16. Pace race hood vents

:bawl: Why are you selling your beautiful xj?

I moved on, I gave myself a new Rubicon 4 dr. Unlimited for my 60th. BD. It's already tricked out like my XJ( it took me 2 mons.), besides I have the greatest fun in building and playing with them for awhile and then it's time to build another.

I'll give you 8K.

Sorry Ryan, I wouldn't sell it to you, besides the only reason you responded to my thread is so you can add another post to yourself imposed famous list of posts. Can't wait to see your next adolesent remark, it will probably fit you to a "T". Please hurry and respond so we all can see. Trust me when I say I won't even bother to see what you had to say.

Back