• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FOR SALE: Toy 8" E-locker rear axle complete

Gravesdiggerxj

NAXJA Forum User
FOR SALE: Toy 8" E-locker rear axle complete
from a 97 Toyota 4runner Limited

normal toyota/chevy 6 lug bolt pattern.

100% complete axle. drum to drum with E-Locked third member. Should be 4.10 gears

$1000 or best offer

pics up soon

Also includes Diff Lock button (goes in the dash), locker Harness and 4wd computer

23e36445.jpg

(Just the third member sells for $1200 on inchworm's website http://www.inchwormgear.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=25&products_id=38)

Last edited:
Get that garbage out a here and sell it on the Toys for Tot's website..........:D

Get that garbage out a here and sell it on the Toys for Tot's website..........:D

Toyota guys are running 37" stickies on these rear axles in competition with no breakage :sunshine:

This is my Buddy Rob last weekend at the Delta Old School Rock Crawl
DSC_3622.jpg

This is a cool swap for XJ's: Toy E-Locked rear axle already has 4.10 gears.
Waggy 44 front.
Add some 6 lug rims.
Wam, Bam, Thank You Mam. Sweet setup. :D

Some of my Club members drive Yota's! They can be impressive but I am a domestic kind a guy............ just givin ya some Chit!! :D ................. Oh yeah, I have seen those break!! My brother who wheels a damn 83 mini with duel transfers and a marlin busted his chit on Independence:gee:

Last edited:
Back