• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale: Lots of XJ aftermarket stuff

needtofinishmyrig

NAXJA Forum User
Doing the summer clean up. Got lots of stuff available.

I live in Visalia, CA which is about an hour north of Bakersfield for a reference point.

For Sale:

Rubicon Express Swaybar endlink quick disconnects (3-6" lift) $55.00 obo

Manik Nerf Rails $75 obo

Transmission cooler (brand new) $25

inner/outer shafts (use as spares) from Dana 30 $10-$15

4 brand new 2" heavy duty johnny joints (retail $45 per) $35 per or all 4 for $110

Firebird hood vents $35

Stock bumpers/end caps etc. $20 obo

Brand new yakima (or thule) ski racks (never mounted) $85

Other stock parts laying around, feel free to ask if you are looking for something particular.

Also have some full size chevy leaf springs $35 set

Like I said before, I am a little north of the L.A. area pick-up is fine, if you want anything shipped I can do it on your dime.

If you are interested in ANYTHING from this list, please contact me via email at [email protected] as I rarely get on naxja anymore.

Good shopping and happy buying!

-Ollie www.nickelplatedbama.blogspot.com

Is that the same tranny cooler that the guy on the other forum is complaining about?

all sales will be hand to hand to ensure safe purchasing experience.

That doesn't answer my question.

Did you resolve the issue with the guy who is complaining about you never shipping a part?

Ohhhhh shhhii.......
63713938.qaEEdjG9.popcorn.gif

Jesus you guys are funny.

Look, the simple truth of the matter is that i sold LOTS of stuff on jeepin and on naxja.

I was gone out of town, my girl was supposed to ship off said tranny cooler, told me she did, i assumed everything was all good.

I didnt log into jeepin for almost a year because i had sold off everything and had no reason to do so and then i see the thread where this dude is calling me a P.O.S. and publicly slamming me over a $20 transaction that I thought was taken care of.

The tranny cooler listed is a different item. If you guys want to bangwagon and think i'm out to burn you, suit yourselves.

But ask anyone who purchased anything from me through this site, the deals were good, we met in person, and everything went smoothly.

You can untangle your panties any time you feel like it.

If you don't want to purchase anything from me, then DONT. But please dont go out of your way to make me seem like some con artist out for the long haul to burn you for 20 effin dollars. I am not that sinister.

Grow up you "band of brothers". Everything listed is in my possession and can be picked up locally. If you have any intentions of trying to cause a sour deal with me, I would advise against it.

Thanks for looking and happy buying.

Look, the simple truth of the matter is that i sold LOTS of stuff on jeepin and on naxja.

I was gone out of town, my girl was supposed to ship off said tranny cooler, told me she did, i assumed everything was all good.

I didnt log into jeepin for almost a year because i had sold off everything and had no reason to do so and then i see the thread where this dude is calling me a P.O.S. and publicly slamming me over a $20 transaction that I thought was taken care of.

The tranny cooler listed is a different item. If you guys want to bangwagon and think i'm out to burn you, suit yourselves.

But ask anyone who purchased anything from me through this site, the deals were good, we met in person, and everything went smoothly.

If you don't want to purchase anything from me, then DONT. But please dont go out of your way to make me seem like some con artist out for the long haul to burn you for 20 effin dollars. I am not that sinister.

Grow up you "band of brothers". Everything listed is in my possession and can be picked up locally. If you have any intentions of trying to cause a sour deal with me, I would advise against it.

Again, lots of fluff, no answer.

When you found out about that a year later, did you send it to the guy? Did you refund his money? Beat your girlfriend for making you look like a jackass?

Did you not notice the part still sitting around at home?

oh, and nominated.

Someone had a bad experience with you and tried to dodge his question with some cheesy answer. You could have sent the guy his 20 bucks back since its ONLY 20 dollars. Don't get all snippy if you think you are gonna get anyone to buy anything from you!

See our "band of brothers" even extends to Indiana :D
Guess we are a very spread out family here.

And I got a good laugh out of the "If you have any intentions of trying to cause a sour deal with me, I would advise against it." comment. :roflmao:

And I got a good laugh out of the "If you have any intentions of trying to cause a sour deal with me, I would advise against it." comment. :roflmao:

Me too. Its easy to make threats when you're a keyboard commando.

Wow that guys is POS why cant you just sell stuff the right way and not try to screw people over :dunno:

Back