• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FOR SALE: Gun, HID's, sub/amp

in4aride

NAXJA Forum User
Alrighty, heres the list. Have some shit I need to start building/buying so I am liquidating the things that aren't serving a cruicial role or are likely to get destroyed.
I will keep this fresh and updated as I go.

S&W .40 Bought this from another memberonly put a magazine or two through it since purchased. want what I paid. $350 obo two mags and another 100 rounds or so

bd6ff557.jpg

36c22e5b.jpg

HID headlight kit. Love em, but im likely to destroy them, so why run em.
H4 housings, HID's with ballasts, harness upgrade. it is a plug and play set up.
$120 with your old lights (working) as replacements at time of purchase
$140 w/o
c6a6b018.jpg

80bb18f5.jpg

lastly is sub/amp combo......
JL audio sub in non finished box, and sony 1200w amp. I also have all the wiring you will need to install.
$120 obo
d51c7456.jpg

05a74777.jpg

discount for multi purchase :D

Interested in that gold, 70's motiv mirror. Any matching picture frames available as a set at a discount price?

gun is being picked up now.
sub/amp are sold
Hid's are pending but not sold, so hit me up on those still :D

Actually I said I had to check with my mom to make sure I can come down Monday to pick them up, otherwise it would have to be on the 23rd during the M&G. So actually when I said consider them sold, I meant consider them sold. I will TXT you to tell you if I can actually come down tomorrow later today.

Back