• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

for sale 93 xj whole thing or parts in nc

FiXnDaily336

NAXJA Forum User
hey everyone I have a 93 xj that i'm tired of fooling with.The main reason is that it had a 93 4.0 in it and had high mile and leaked oil anyways my buddy had a 90 xj 4.0 with around 100k so I took both motors out and swapped everything off the 93 and put them on the 90...Now that I have everything together I cant get it turn over..I know there was no problem with the 90motor when I took it out but for some reason it just makes one clap noice when I turn the key..I dont really fill like fooling with this thing anymore..So I have a complete body that I need to get a lost title for..I have a 93 aw4 and a 90 aw4,axles,interior,etc this would make a great rig build...If you have any ???'s feel free to message me.I want to get rid of it asap!!!

FiXnDaily336 said:
hey everyone I have a 93 xj that i'm tired of fooling with.The main reason is that it had a 93 4.0 in it and had high mile and leaked oil anyways my buddy had a 90 xj 4.0 with around 100k so I took both motors out and swapped everything off the 93 and put them on the 90...Now that I have everything together I cant get it turn over..I know there was no problem with the 90motor when I took it out but for some reason it just makes one clap noice when I turn the key..I dont really fill like fooling with this thing anymore..So I have a complete body that I need to get a lost title for..I have a 93 aw4 and a 90 aw4,axles,interior,etc this would make a great rig build...If you have any ???'s feel free to message me.I want to get rid of it asap!!!
What would you take for all of it?

Hmmm well I have the 93 xj that a 90 motor with all 93parts on the 90 block and it is installed right now,I have an extra aw4 tranny and transfer case off the 90,the intake and injectors off the 90..The jeep body is in good condition aswell as interior.I would like to ask around $800 but will be glad to neg if interested ..If anyone is interested let me know asap...

I would love to come pull some parts off of it... front fenders and front clip.. maybe the front DS

Well i'm thinking about parting the body if no one wants the whole thing,the body is in good condition it doesnt have alot of dings and scratch's..Oh yeah this xj is all stock and hasnt seen the trails.....

Let me know if you don't get bites on the whole thing... I work in G-boro so I can swing by sometime and take a look.

Cool beans, where bouts in WS you located?

I do have an extra aw4 with transfer case out off the 90 xj with around a 110k on it setting in the garage ready to be thrown in..also cpu,intake,throttle body,injectors aswell..

Back