• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale: 91 AW4 w/raddesign baja shifter, nv231 w sye and novak shifter

If someone buys this in the next week or so, I'll be heading from Santa Barbara to San Diego on the 16th and can drop this off anywhere along the way...

Thanks for the offer!

I also have a High Angle Driveline CV driveshaft custom built, and only a few revolutions on it around the parking lot, basically new condition with 1310 joints/cv. 32" compressed, 35" extended, was on a rig w/about 5" of lift. $200

Transfer case, with Novak shifter($185), SYE($200), AND the Driveshaft($250) all for $500? Basically discounted everything and threw in the case! Just don't want to have it sitting around too long. May just throw it in a dark corner here soon and fuhgetaboutit, it is in the way:). Transmission: $150
Cheers

ill throw in that Gaucho can drop any of it at my place on the way through this area if his trip timeframe doesnt work out for whomever is interested, and i can take it east to OC.

ill throw in that Gaucho can drop any of it at my place on the way through this area if his trip timeframe doesnt work out for whomever is interested, and i can take it east to OC.
Thanks Mike! not many hits, looks like I'll be tossing it all in a dark corner and doing my best to forget about it until I need it:)

Also if anybody wants to pay for it and have Gaucho drop it off with me I'll be glad to have it. :laugh3:
Let me know how that works out for you:), I won't hold my breath.

Thanks for the offers guys

less than the cost of a new one ;)

a friend did a conversion from 2wd to 4wd, and is still missing some shift linkage stuff. for the right deal, he'd rather go novak. ;)

I'll talk to him today or tomorrow, I'm still a bit out of contact after this last week.

ride on, let me know and we can figure it out. It is a nice set-up. The knob is the first one on the site with polished finish and engraved.

Back