• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale: 1999 XJ Classic (White Beauty)

Cut

NAXJA Forum User
1999 Jeep Cherokee (XJ) Classic 4.0L (242 cid 210 bhp)
VIN: 1J4FF68S5XL11451
86,000 miles
$7,200
($8,024 invested. “Kelly Blue Book + Mods”)
· 3 ½ inch Tough Country Suspension Lift
· New 31X10.50 BFG All Terrain KO’s (W/Full size spare) 2K on tires.
· Rusty’s Off road Cold Air Intake with 6X9 K&N Filtration System
· Rusty’s Off road Throttle Body Spacer and 33cm TBS (Super Quick Throttle Response)
· Flowmaster 60 series exhaust.
· Optima “Gel-Cell” Off road Battery W/900 CCA
· Hella driving lights.
· Extreme Off road 4RAC Bumper Mounts and 4FT “High Lift” Jack
· Hidden Hitch Class 3 receiver (12.5K Tow Capacity)
· Extreme Off road Front Tow Hooks W/strap slip eliminators
· Thule Bike rack (2X) and wind jammer (not shown)
· Cobra 19 CB and tuned antenna.
· Pioneer 55 watt per channel MP3 CD player W/Auxiliary input for IPOD

- Vehicle has been immaculately maintained both astatically (interior/exterior) and mechanically (engine/drive train/seals). Built for both looks and performance, this XJ gets washed and waxed religiously and regularly receives only the best synthetic oil (Mobil) with Lucas oil and fuel additives.

- As a prior ASE certified technician I can assure you that nothing was overlooked as all maintenance intervals have been completed well ahead of scheduled timelines and have receipts for both materials and aforementioned bulleted items above.

- I am not too anxious to sell my daily driver XJ by any means. I just can’t justify keeping her un-utilized in my garage while I deploy overseas “again” for an extended period (3rd Rotation) stalking extremists in the night.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/car/723691897.html

Or email me at [email protected] and I will send you all pictures of the build-up.

Cell: (618) 531-5836
Mike C.
Member: North American XJ Association
NAXJA.COM

Back