• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale - 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

Seiler

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Hey Naxja,

For sale is my 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX AWD Turbo.

I am the third owner. It has 106,000 miles. The previous owner informed me all routine maintainence was completed correctly and on time. (Oil, Timing Belt, etc) I also changed the oil and oil filter every 3000 miles. Oil used was Mobil 1 Synthetic 10W-30.

It has power doors, locks, sunroof, windows etc. AC blows cold, heater gets very warm. Shifting can be stiff when vehicle is cold. When the vehicle warms up, it smoothens out.

MODIFICATIONS:
Tires - Practically Brand New Triangle Talon TR968 215/45R17
Wheels - KONIG Tantrum 17"
Turbo - Forced Performance Big 28
Intake - Injen Intake, Dejon Blow-Through UICP
BOV - Greddy Type RS Blow-Off Valve
Clutch - ACT 2100
Intercooler - Apexi FMIC
Exhaust - Thermal R&D / 2.5" Downpipe / Hi-Flow Cat
Fuel - 450 stock injectors / Walbro 190lph
Tuning - DSMLink v2.0. If you don't know what DSMLink is, Read up http://www.dsmlink.com. Practically the best engine management system before going full standalone.
Shocks/Struts - Stock Springs / Tokico Illumina Adjustable Shocks
Boost Control - MBC Hallman @ 15 psi

Extra modifications are as follows - Over-the-engine strut bar, Aluminum shifter bushings, Short Throw shifter w/ Greddy Shift Knob, Apexi Turbo Timer, Ported Exhaust Manifold & O2 Housing, Custom Floor Mats. The car is wired for a boost gauge, and the Exhaust Manifold is tapped for a EGT gauge. These wires are behind the Driver-side A-pillar interior piece.

The car has no radio/cd player. It is wired for a aftermarket Amplifier, and Subwoofer. Box enclosure for 12" subwoofer is included. It has brand new Infinity speakers in the front door panels, and existing 6x9 speakers in the rear (Unknown brand).

This car is a blast to drive. I drive it 36 miles round trip every other day to work. It does great in the snow, with the All Wheel Drive traction. While in my possesion, the car never went above 15 psi, and DSMLink was never tuned. It was added solely for No Lift to Shift and stutterbox capability. The clutch-cut wire is installed, and the system works great. I saw 26 to 28 miles per gallon on unleaded premium fuel.

EXTRAS Included are as follows: Tokico Advanced Handling drop springs, Ingalls camber adjustment kit, Radio wiring harness that came with Stock Head Unit, Additional Radio Wiring Harness new from Best Buy, Tire Iron & Tire Iron Assembly included with vehicle, Stock ECU, Original orange turn signal covers, Stock Sidemount intercooler, Extra rear shock, Misc. hoses, Boost leak testers.

This car will not be accepted for Emission testing with the current Wheel/Tire combination. Again, WILL NOT. This is according to a Denver Emissions Testing Facility. Also included are 4 wheels, and tires that are suitable for use on their emission testing equipment. 3 Wheels are stock 1g DSM wheels, and the 4th is a universal wheel purchased from Discount Tire. The tires on these wheels are not in good full-time driving condition. I would not recommend driving on them for long periods of time. They should strictly be used to get the car emissions tested. I have filled all these with 30 psi of air, and they hold the air just fine.

The body of the vehicle is in great condition.

I am asking $6000 OBO. If interested, please contact me at 720-985-7374. If I do not answer, please leave a message. I work in the early AM, and am available during the daytime.

Thanks for looking.

Scott

Here are a few photos, for more, please visit this link:
http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/7971172_nWXrZ/1/517978411_6mPEq

518011794_9mRdo-L.jpg

518010114_jTinC-L.jpg

Last edited:
Back