• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fitting to adapt Tc pump to an/jic

1-tonxj

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Got everything I need to install the steering I am on the fence with trying the stock Tc pump on my 99 or buying the new psc pump I already have th"eir remote resevoir if I did buy their pump,but I wanted to try the ...free...pump first...what I can't find is the info on the pump output pressure line fittings to get parts to make the line the return is simple since not hi pressure and just clamp on to the pump deal.I don't want to spend much to adapt the pump as that makes the psc box attractive.

I do think I found what will work...well kind of psc sells a 16mm to 6 an adapter. ..this is the kind of adapter I would need but I think the psc one Is wrong metric size but a good hyrdaulic shop must carry more options for th st fitting...lol...keeping the coin very limited on this stock pump until I see it work that way if it super sucks the call to psc does not hurt.

Tubes and Hoses in Loveland can either get you the fitting or make you a custom hose. I have worked with them for years. Good people.

If you live near an Eaton weatherhead dealer you can use a m41157x6x16. That's -6 male JIC to a 16mm w/ bump tube, or possibly a m41157x6x18. I don't know the metric thread off the top of my head

Last edited:
Did you ever get what you need? I might have the PSC 6an fitting here somewhere from when I switched to 8an. It was from a p/n pump, but might be the same.
Let me know if I should dig around for it.

Back