• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

First XJ!

jman said:
yeah but thats the add a leaf one. i just assumed it would be easier to put on new springs rather than add one. have you done it before?
if you do an AAL you would even have to remove the main leaf, skirting the frame mount bolt tat always hoses you XJ guys.

I've got an AAL in the rear of my MJ, it's not horrible, it stiffened up the rear some, but still flexes OK.

Don't do rusty's. My brother had a rustys 3" kit on his XJ, it's since been replaced with RE. RE rides better, and will likely last a lot longer than the rusty's springs did.

www.jeepinoutfitters.com get the RE 3.5" with springpacks, don't do AALs or cRustys. There is also a discount code for JO to get another 5% off.

Nice lookin Jeep

Did you buy it locally in GA?

Looks to have a Nantucket beach permit sticker on the bumper meaning it was up here in Mass at some point

contact Dan Turner if you plan on ordering RE. I'd go with RE over rustys from personal experience.

Back