• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FINALLY!

ThatGuy

NAXJA Forum User
So the 33's fit great and the new spacers look tons more promising then the last ones. even though i had to do a whole lot off cutting. it took about 6 hours of straght labor but not the ol'e heep is looking fresh! pictures will be up soon! :cheers:

I'm about to put 33's on mine. I got lucky and a guy wanted some stock tires so i traded him the tires that came on my Jeep for 33's straight up! How much lift do you have? I've been told that i wont be able to use em I've got approx 4 inch of lift. I was gonna throw some bush whackers on and stick those 33's in there, What do you think?

I'm about to put 33's on mine. I got lucky and a guy wanted some stock tires so i traded him the tires that came on my Jeep for 33's straight up! How much lift do you have? I've been told that i wont be able to use em I've got approx 4 inch of lift. I was gonna throw some bush whackers on and stick those 33's in there, What do you think?

I ran 35's with 3 inches. You should have no problems with 33's and 4 inches.

Back