• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Finally, my dream has come true

mud1059 said:
Looks good man. I see your wife is really getting into the wheeling/jeep thing. She have a sister? :)

Yes, but her sister is 100% opposite from her. She has given me a hard time a couple of times for owning 3 vehicles when there are only 2 of us. Apparently that makes me a bad person. Luckily she isn't aware that I now own 4 vehicles since KarlVP drove me up to Cle Elem the other day so that I could pick up a 1974 Jeep J-20 with an AMC 401 to be used as a tow vehicle. She would really hate it if she could see and hear that thing since it sounds bad ars just sitting in the drive way with it’s duel exhaust, no cats, and I some how dought it would pass emissions if it was required too.

FiFo said:
Yes, but her sister is 100% opposite from her. She has given me a hard time a couple of times for owning 3 vehicles when there are only 2 of us. Apparently that makes me a bad person. Luckily she isn't aware that I now own 4 vehicles since KarlVP drove me up to Cle Elem the other day so that I could pick up a 1974 Jeep J-20 with an AMC 401 to be used as a tow vehicle. She would really hate it if she could see and hear that thing since it sounds bad ars just sitting in the drive way with it’s duel exhaust, no cats, and I some how dought it would pass emissions if it was required too.

There is no way in Hell your J-20 would pass emissions.

Blub blub blub........ WAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That truck is bad ass. I'm gonna come borrow it someday to "haul stuff" yeah, thats it, "haul stuff"

More like haul ass@!!!!!

KarlVP said:
There is no way in Hell your J-20 would pass emissions.

Blub blub blub........ WAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That truck is bad ass. I'm gonna come borrow it someday to "haul stuff" yeah, thats it, "haul stuff"

More like haul ass@!!!!!

You’re perfectly welcome to take it for a spin sometime after we get it fixed up. I just don't want to really get on it until we've had a chance to get its kinks worked out. You know stuff like that leaking gas-tank I discovered today.

Back