• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Finally Back in a Jeep!!

01greenxjsport

NAXJA Forum User
went and picked up my new Jeep today from Myrtle Beach SC.

Its a 1989 Comanche Pioneer 4x4
4.0L/Aw4, Np231, Hp Dana 30 CAD :doh: Dana Turdyfive

ive got some big plans for her including:

4.5"-6" lift
33x12.5x15" tires
Custom front and rear bumpers
Rock sliders
4.56 gears
lockers
ford 8.8 rear swap
non disco HP Dana 30 swap
97+ front clip conversion

Thats pretty much the plans for her now lots of other small misc. projects but those are the bigguns, let me know what you think

downsized_0215011546.jpg

Cool! I want one!!!

I stop at Sparkys (at least that looks like Sparkys) everytime I come home from the beach. I got like 50 bucks worth of M-80s last time I was there. lol

yep its sparkys, and eric ill be paying my dues next time i see you. and thanks i love this truck so far

Sounds good man, Ill be collecting at the Meet and Greet in March, so no rush until then, would be great if we could order everyones shirts at the same time and have them for the March URE Workday, but definately our April URE trip. Im gonna keep my eyes out for lift coils and other lift parts for your MJ.

We are riding to Gulches this weekend so if you see any deals that way we might could grab them for you while we are there.

There's a good thread on CC showing them loaded down and maxed out. I'd say it's a very durable workhorse. I've loaded mine down to the bumpstops before.

I have no doubt they can move quite a bit, but if I was going to buy a truck to haul it wouldn't be an MJ, it would be a cummins or a GM Gasser. Does everything have to be a pissing contest between us?

MJ's are great trucks, no argument there, the best spent money for a truck you plan to use for hauling? No. One of the better looking, no argument there.

You'll see me, theres no doubt. You got a CB in that thing? If so, I cruise Ch 12. Holla at me when ya get there. I'll PM ya my cell number.

I want an MJ!!!

By that point, ti wouldn't matter considering you'll be putting the best parts of it underneath a sexy manche.

Back