• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Final head count

I'll be there for Thursday through Sat., but will probably only be camping at the site on Friday night. I'll have 3 other people with me, 2 tents or so.
Tyler

It looks like I won't be able to run any trails at ColoradoFest. Work has swamped me. I will still make it there to help with the BBQ. Hope you guys have tons of fun.

I will be in BV saturday and sunday. Not staying at the group site.

Me and Ali aint gonna make it afterall, but there is some good news........BillR is bringing you all a gift cert for your raffle. Have a great time!

xjnation said:
Me and Ali aint gonna make it afterall, but there is some good news........I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance!
Fixed it for ya! :laugh3:

xjnation said:
Me and Ali aint gonna make it afterall, but there is some good news........BillR is bringing you all a gift cert for your raffle. Have a great time!

bummer... was looking forward to finally meeting you. oh well, some other time.
thanks for kicking in to the raffle! :)

terry

Me and teh GF will be there at teh group site. Will be arriving sunday afternoon, and staying to sat night, or sun morning.

Last edited:
Back