• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Filarski Bros. Baja 1000 Prep

Wow... the whole car looks amazing. 2 door XJ with all glass corners looks very sharp.

Whats up with the bottom of the door! hope it wasn't a honda....

It feels good to be organized...
IMG01824.jpg

It looks like a store. I keep thinking, I'll take one of those and a couple of those and oh, yeah, one of those too. :clap:

looks awesome! Why did you guys do away with the dual spares for the 1000? Seems like if anywhere that would be a good place? Because you are going to have such a great support crew:)? The bajas are bulletproof? Ride on, good luck to you guys, I'm rooting for you!

looks awesome! Why did you guys do away with the dual spares for the 1000? Seems like if anywhere that would be a good place? Because you are going to have such a great support crew:)? The bajas are bulletproof? Ride on, good luck to you guys, I'm rooting for you!

A big part of the decision was our chase crews.
We'll have a tire in every chase vehicle and at every BFG pit and every tire will be Slimed (which has saved our asses a couple time now)

My motto is that every driver is allowed one flat, after that flat, make sure you dont get a flat...:twak:

Fluid storage.
We plan to make another on that fit's a 1 gallon water jug.

IMG01821.jpg

How do you remove the fluid bottles?

And would you mind taking some pictures of how you get the floor jack in and out? I cant picture how that works, and I would like to copy it!:eyes:

I love that color. Good job guys!

How do you remove the fluid bottles?

And would you mind taking some pictures of how you get the floor jack in and out? I cant picture how that works, and I would like to copy it!:eyes:

I love that color. Good job guys!

they come out the same way they go in, haha... The rod that goes across the top to hold them in, slides out making the top of the box open.

The jack mount captures the front of the jack, and there are two pull pins in the back to lock it in place.

-Dan

this is so sexy it needs to be in the den

Back