• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Figured somebody might be interested....

DetroitStyle

NAXJA Forum User
...it's not mine, I'm not affiliated with it... just sharing.

http://toledo.craigslist.org/cto/1730007953.html

HIS TRUCK IS TURN KEY AND IS STREET LEGAL. MUST SEE TOO APPRECIATE!
Awesome deal!----For sale is an extremely clean and well taken care of Jeep comanche. It is 2 wheel drive and has a chevy small block 350 in it. It has a 350 turbo automatic trans and a Ford 9" posi rear end with a 3:73 gear. Motor has been bored .30 over and has flat top pistons. 10:1 compression. Weiand stealth intake, edelbrock performer cam with a 510 lift, crane roller rockers, dart cast 202-160 heads, custom headers, edelbrock 750 fourbarrel carb, stock ignition with a hypertech coil, noisy pete jackson timing gears, mini high torque starter, dual row griffen aluminum radiator, 3200 black magic pusher fan, b&m 2400 stall converter, new BFG tires, brakes, shocks, power steering, sun roof.....and much more.

3m43o53la5Z35U55P0a575788d4374ba91bfe.jpg

It makes me sad that I cant do anything with mine. Dont know if I would spend 4700 on such an outdated vehicle as a whole. Fast? Probably. Up to todays standards? Doubt it.

That is about what I want out of my MJ after I finish it. Without the random stupid crap. I like the look of a cowl hood, just not that cowl hood.

I have seen 3 5.3L complete motors pop up here for around 500 bucks, and one 4l60E from the same truck, so I will need a computer and harness to be in business. I might pull the trigger on that swap soon.

I like!! I'd lose the hood and drop it a bit. Keep it lookin stockish. Some super quiet muffflers too, Sleeper material!

Yeah, drop it a little, new rims, different hood, and new steering wheel, would be pretty fun. I bet that thing moves pretty good. Oh yeah, tub it while you're at it:laugh3:

Stock hood + new wheels + 2nd gen front clip - red wheel = one BA truck.

Swap over that front clip, put a dark charcoal type gray paint job on it. Black wheels. mmmmm :D

I am betting you NEED that hideous hood to cover the air filter, maybe there is some work around that.

Last edited:
Stock hood + new wheels + 2nd gen front clip - red wheel = one BA truck.

Swap over that front clip, put a dark charcoal type gray paint job on it. Black wheels. mmmmm :D

I am betting you NEED that hideous hood to cover the air filter, maybe there is some work around that.

I would definitely go with a 97 conversion (in and out), and since it's a 2wd/ street truck, I would probably go with wheels similar to mine (Dodge Charger 18s powdercoated dark gray). A charcoal paintjob would be sweet!! I also hate that hood, but I figure it's necessary to clear the engine.

I would definitely go with a 97 conversion (in and out), and since it's a 2wd/ street truck, I would probably go with wheels similar to mine (Dodge Charger 18s powdercoated dark gray). A charcoal paintjob would be sweet!! I also hate that hood, but I figure it's necessary to clear the engine.

I forget where, but I saw a set of those Charger wheels painted with "Hammertone"? That looked amazing. Do Want.

It makes me sad that I cant do anything with mine. Dont know if I would spend 4700 on such an outdated vehicle as a whole. Fast? Probably. Up to todays standards? Doubt it.

i guess youll have to define todays starndards.....i would take my 92 xj over anything thats rolling off the standard suv line.....and as far as a small pickup goes that thing other then the hood being 2 inches to tall that thing would eat a tocoma at the light

Back