• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

fiberglass race hood for XJ

Hannemann sells that hood for $160. I put one on my heep had to use 5 hood pins in order to keep it flappin in the wind. Very light and lets lots of air in as Grim said. The weight savings is crazy. lol

Hannemann sells that hood for $160. I put one on my heep had to use 5 hood pins in order to keep it flappin in the wind. Very light and lets lots of air in as Grim said. The weight savings is crazy. lol

yep i would be surprised if it weighed more than 10lbs. thanks for the info i wasnt sure who made it, there are just some production numbers written in marker under the last layer of glass on the underside.

money talks, lets say $40 is the going rate. i wont take less than that. first to pay me gets it, and i dont mind holding onto it for awhile. i need $$ to get my XJ rolling again before goatfest.

ill be more than glad to give you 40 bucks for it..money in hand, anyone chime in and help me out on this one...dennis??????

b53a5f.jpg

i want this hood!!!!

Still have it?

At what price?

I'd like to have it for the buggy, but cash is tight. Still unemployed. Gas is also an expense since I'm not so close.

grimm, where exactly is torrance at? im really trying to figure out someway to get this damn thing

id like to get 40 for it, im trying to make rent.... but make me an offer, i need as much as i can get for it as soon as possible.

90chero, google is your friend. maps.google.com type in "torrance CA"

Back