• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FestFest

OK, I forgot to mention to anyone that we need paper plates/bowls etc. So if anyone could please grab some that would be great. So far I have Rev and Susie bringing some soda, and I have told a few of you to bring tortillia chips. I have enough bacon, sausage and eggs to take care of breakfest each morning, if anyone wants juice etc with that then you will want to bring your own. I have the pulled pork covered for Saturdays meal and if anyone has a side dish or anything like that they want to bring, please let me know or post up. Also, if anyone wants to grabs a few packages of buns that would be great for the sammiches saturday. I am thinking baout making a pot of spicey baked beans...just as long as the plumbing in this old house can handle you all! :D Since we have had a few people not able to make it I am going to pass on the porta potty and everyone can just use the house facilities (no dirty shoes!!, just think Winterfest). In typical MWC fashion we will have a free will donation for whom ever wants to throw in to help cover the costs of the items etc......and we WILL be drunken dialing a few of those who are not going to be able to be in attendance :cheers:

Flex, you can have Cases bed again since I know that it is difficult for you to get around here. The cabin is not ready for guests at this time, I simply did not get around to tieing up loose ends to get it livable for the weekend.

There are plenty of power outlets for anyone that needs them for tent camping etc and you all can set up out by the shop or machine shed..plenty of places to hook up.

Cheese "gotta go mow now" Man

Thanks Tyler, I can grab some Paper plates and bowls and stuff. :cheers:

Also, my ammo supply did not pan out for my Mosin so I'll just be bringing my 9mm, .17hmr and .22

OK, I forgot to mention to anyone that we need paper plates/bowls etc. So if anyone could please grab some that would be great. So far I have Rev and Susie bringing some soda, and I have told a few of you to bring tortillia chips. I have enough bacon, sausage and eggs to take care of breakfest each morning, if anyone wants juice etc with that then you will want to bring your own. I have the pulled pork covered for Saturdays meal and if anyone has a side dish or anything like that they want to bring, please let me know or post up. Also, if anyone wants to grabs a few packages of buns that would be great for the sammiches saturday. I am thinking baout making a pot of spicey baked beans...just as long as the plumbing in this old house can handle you all! :D Since we have had a few people not able to make it I am going to pass on the porta potty and everyone can just use the house facilities (no dirty shoes!!, just think Winterfest). In typical MWC fashion we will have a free will donation for whom ever wants to throw in to help cover the costs of the items etc......and we WILL be drunken dialing a few of those who are not going to be able to be in attendance :cheers:

Flex, you can have Cases bed again since I know that it is difficult for you to get around here. The cabin is not ready for guests at this time, I simply did not get around to tieing up loose ends to get it livable for the weekend.

There are plenty of power outlets for anyone that needs them for tent camping etc and you all can set up out by the shop or machine shed..plenty of places to hook up.

Cheese "gotta go mow now" Man

Expecting a call from josh at about 3 a.m. my time. lol I will be drunk in my backyard around my fire

dang it all to heck...i know without a shadow of a doubt that im not making it. i was originally supposed to be flown into chicago and was hoping to be done early in the morning on saturday...BUT now i won't be done till 5pm or so then i am actually driving in now so i won't be back to iowa until 10pm. then i took a job that starts at 9am on sunday...so it ain't gonna happen. my family will be on vacation from july 13th until the following friday in bloomfield iowa, so im hoping to pay you a visit at that time if you're around tyler. the rest of ya'll are going to have to wait. unless there is a horrible disaster, i am making a commitment now to be at winterfest next year.

YOU SUCK!

Josh just called, he's almost here so we'll be on our way shortly!

:cheers:

Good deal, u both have my # so call if u need directions:thumbup:

Tyler, some of us had your number a long time ago.... :moon:

Ya'll have a good weekend.

Tyler, be there first thing in the morning, spending the night in Des Moines.

Off to eat pork, drink beer, & shoot guns, meet new friends. Not in that order. ya all have a great weekend, I know I will.

I know the Indian guys are n route, the Greenbay/Chicago guys are in route, STL guys are leaving shortly and Michael is now in route...I think I will have a beer! :D

Wow.

Camille (Cheez Nips) and the Cheese Man are awesome hosts. Great food, great people, MASSIVE firepower, a few big booms, and great weather.

Thanks

Rev

Bet a beer john. Was up the latest!

Were still up at Samsets house...

Back