• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

feeler np231 AA sye w/ tom woods shaft

Outlander560

NAXJA Forum User
I might be swapping in a different transfer case and if the deal goes through I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in this combo.
I have an np231 out of an 01 xj
Has an advanced adapters SYE
For about 4k miles

34" tom woods drive shaft has been routinely greased with synthetic grease for the u-joints.

The jeep has a 5.5 inch lift with an 8.25 recently swapped in a d44 fits everything's in great shape.

Comes with everything but the linkage so speed sensor and shift position sensor included to this is a direct swap for those running no sye pop out the old case and slap this bad boy right in.
$475 negotiable.

i would have a interest in drive shaft by itself just pm me if someone only needs and buys the transfer case

bump still have both driveshafts and t-case....still looking for someone willing to take the t-case and front shaft if you want...will have a big price drop without the tom woods...

your pm box is full tried to respond to you.

Back