• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FEELER...full on part out..lots of good parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
OK, this was brought to me this morning due to a very close friend of mines current situation. It is an 87 Wagoneer w/ the complete motor, tranny and t-case out of a 93 as well as all the factory harness and computer etc to run the 4.0 HO set up in a previous Renix rig. Below is a list of the items it has and he would be willing to part:

*(4) Full set of 33x12.50x15 Boggers w/ 99.5% tread, has 2 trips on them and they were not even wheeled hard at all.
*(4) Full set of 15x10 black streetlocks (fake bedlocks)
*Rustys full leaf packs w/ new bushings (2 trips on them too) for @6" lift
*Rough Country rock sliders
*Rough Country 4.5" coils
*Rough Country coil spacers
*Rough Country drop brackets
*Rough Country extended brake lines (stainless/braided)
*Rough Country front shocks
*Doestech rear shocks
*Rough Country adjustable lower control arms (2 trips too)
*Rusty's adjutable upper control arms
*Rusty's steering upgrade w/ new TRE's on all points
*Rough Country adjustable track bar (old style w/o bracket)
*Dana 30 w/ factory installed 4.56's
*Dana 35 w/ factory installed 4.56's and welded...(insert jokes here:D)
*NP231 w/ PORC SYE installed w/ only 2 trips on it.
* (2) front drive shafts that can be ran in either end w/ the SYE set up
* 2" receiver hitch
*(2) Waggy front header panelsin decent shape..choice of either
*LockRight locker for a D30 w/ only 2 runs on it
*Newer radiator
*custom built rear bumper
*AW4 in good shape
* 4.0 w/ @ 120K

This was built last summer to go on the Tri-State Run with us and it started to have a fuel delivery problem on day one and it went on the trailer after only one real day of wheeling. We tried it the next day at stage 2 and it started acting up again so we put it back on the trailer and it has been back here at the shop ever since. A full on part out is what he is leaning towards since it has the fuel problem. It will start and run fine for a while and then start overheating a relay in the fuel system. Could be an easy fix, but he really needs the money badly right now. He would consider selling it whole, but realistically a part out would work better for the income. If anyone has interest in the rig as a whole, PM me but the part out may possibly start as soon as tomorrow evening. Shipping on the smaller items, big itmes are local pick up only in Unionville, MO 63565.

Thanks,

Cheese "hate to seem him do this, but fully understand" Man

PM'ed

Forgot the spacers. How big are they?

spacers are 1.75 I believe. I will respond to PM's about prices after I get a full commitment from the seller for a part out....and he can come up with prices.

Let me know how much for the sliders, steering and boggers

T-case with SYE? Spline count? How much? :D Also interested in the lockright possibly!

interested in the shocks. Please pm me a price when he get his situation figured out.

SUCKS HES GOTTA DO IT !!! but ill try and donate some of my money to his cause ;)

PMd on the coils.

OK gang, I spoke with Jeremy last night and he is going to go to the bank to try and get things figured out this week, if he can not get things worked out then the part out will begin. As far as prices, I told him the items that I have been questioned about and he is figuring up proces for each item (if the part out goes through). He is really wishy-washy about it at this time, but the bank will have the final say. I will post up more when I know more. Anyone requesting prices, it will be a few days before he knows anything so it will be then before I am able to send out price and shipping quotes.

Thanks,

Cheese "just tryin to help a brotha out" Man

Good news/bad news. My friend was able to ge some help with his current situation, so he does not have to sell his rig right now, so for now the part out is cancelled. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back