• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler for my built exo'd XJ.....

mattyj

NAXJA Forum User
So im considering selling my XJ. Some of you have seen it personally and for a full bodied jeep , it gets it done on the trails.
It has been meticulously maintained and built up with only the best stuff.
Please PM me with questions or specific pic requests.
This thing is ready to wheel, nothing needs to be done.

$10,000

1998 Cherokee
Registered and tagged till Jan 2010.
4.0 HO 108K Miles
AW4 auto
NP231 with Teralow 4:1, SYE, Novak shifter

HP D30 TNT Trussed, skids, OA track bar mount, Cryoed Dana spicer gears 4.56, 30 spline inner and outer Alloy usa shafts. CTM joints, ARB with mini compressor, Crane cover.

Vanco Brake set up.

Bulletproof over knuckle heim steering. PSC steering gear, pump, resorvoir,
Hydro assist ram.

XJ D44 TNT Trussed, Dana Spicer gears 4.56, Detroit, 33 spline alloy usa shafts, Disc brakes. Riddler cover. High clearance shock mounts. MORE 7" spring perches.

Tom woods drive shafts.

RK 3 Link front suspension with ACOS, RE springs, Bilstein 7100 shocks, Deaver rear springs Bilstein 5150 shocks. JKS boomerang shackles.

Allied 32 bolt beadlocks, spidertrax spacers, Maxxis 35" Creepy Crawlers

Full chrome-moly exo cage tied into inernal cage. Modified JCR front bumper and C-Rok rear. Custom rockers and unibody bracing.
DPG gas tank and belly skids.

Warn M8000 winch, internal controls, Synthetic line.

More bombproof engine mounts
K&N air filter
Flowmaster muffler and mini-cat

Front and rear rock lights.

Crow 4 point harnesses.

138.jpg

Woah! Didnt see this coming. Whats up man? Something better in the works or you just taking a hiatus?

For anyone interested in this rig, Ive wheeled with Matty many times, his rig works extremely well and its built for the toughest trails out there. Goodluck dude.

This rig is awesome. Ive seen it in person a couple times and its definitely worth it.

Good luck on the sale Matty.

Thanks boys. Just thought i'd throw it out there. If i sell it i sell it. If not, no big deal.

I'll still be here but just looking at getting into something a little different.

Think......MJ on tons. :D

Wow Matty, I never thought you would consider selling the bad a$$ rig. Good luck with the sell, and yes an MJ on one tons would be awesome.
To anyone considering this purchase, if you can DO IT! That thing has been everywhere over everything.

He's just tired of me kicking his ass in the rocks!
:D
But, WTF?
Don't y0u need to check with your wheelin' buddies
before you do something like this?

Check your phone. You had a missed call from me last night :D

awe im gunna miss that rig. the first time i ever went 4 wheeling was in that with matty. but the one ton mj does sound very tempting........hmmm lol

Well worth every penny, not only is it extremely capable, but Matty is pretty damn good about taking care of it!!

Good luck on the sale!

the d44 and wishbone setup i have for sale would go nicely with this :D

Seems like its the week for fresh starts.

I saw a pair of dana 60's on pirate for $500 a few hours ago..

Back