• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler for an OC M&G 1/4/08

So 7pm is the go time? I might be a little bit late (7:30?) but I'll be there. See you guys tomorrow night! :)

just got back from Chicago today and it might be too crazy unpacking, doing laundry, and catching up on the mail and bills.

djblade311 said:
just got back from Chicago today and it might be too crazy unpacking, doing laundry, and catching up on the mail and bills.

Bah! :nono:

You're gonna need to take a break to grab a bite to eat, aren't you?! Come grab some wings, chit chat for 30 mins or so, then get back to your business! ;)

xL8 APEKSx said:
Bah! :nono:

You're gonna need to take a break to grab a bite to eat, aren't you?! Come grab some wings, chit chat for 30 mins or so, then get back to your business! ;)
Yeah. And bring me my tefba please....:thumbup:

toyotawrench said:
:twak:

im going to say im going to be there, if the girlfriend pitches a fit i wont be there :/

peace
ted

Can't you just bring her?

silverslk said:
NO

He is WHIPPED!!!! :dunno:

LOL! Well, I'm bringing mine. She happens to like Hooters. And it ain't because of the food. :roflmao:

xL8 APEKSx said:
LOL! Well, I'm bringing mine. She happens to like Hooters. And it ain't because of the food. :roflmao:
Nice!:yelclap:

I'd imagine at least til 9 or so? I might not get there til 8 anyway.

Hey gang,

I was going to try to make this, but still recovering from surgery and don't want to push it. I am getting around OK, but can't hold out for long.

Ya'll have fun....

Awww, well better not to push it. I'll have some wings for ya! :) PS, I have your brakes! I'll get em back to you soon.

xL8 APEKSx said:
Awww, well better not to push it. I'll have some wings for ya! :) PS, I have your brakes! I'll get em back to you soon.

No worries. Whenever...

Back