• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler: 2001 XJ Sport FS soon

ScottyV

NAXJA Forum User
So it looks like my fiance and I will sadly be parting ways with our '01 Cherokee Sport. The jeep is in near excellent condition. Runs like the day we bought it, with 146xxx miles. Exterior is patriot blue, interior is charcoal, both in incredible shape. Far less wear and tear than your average '01.

Options are as follows: PW, PL, PS, Alloys, Keyless, Cruise, Tilt, CD/Cass w/Sony Xplod front & Blaupunkt rear speakers, Tinted Glass, 4x4 (works flawlessly), Automatic, etc... (I'm sure I've forgotten something).

The jeep is nearly stock, with the exception of a few things: 2" BB with new skyjacker shocks and 235*75r15 Toyo AT's (could probably be replaced before winter,) Cold air intake tube/high flow cone filter, 1 1/4" hitch, aftermarket Thule roof rack (mounted to stock rails, not gutters) and the speaker upgrades mentioned above.

We have maintained this vehicle religiously. Oil changes every 3,000 miles and have repaired everything that has come up. We have nearly complete maint. records since we've owned it. The mileage is very largely highway, and I've gotten up to 23 mpg (calculated, not guesstimated) back and forth from Chicago to Cincinnati and Pittsburgh a few times a year to visit the folks.

We'll hopefully be ready for sale in the next week or two, as we're just hashing out the details of our new purchase. We're really sad to see this Jeep go... I'll get a bunch of pictures posted as soon as I can, but the fiance is the Photographer around here and work has been a little overwhelming for her lately. We currently reside in metro Chicago, but will be making quite a few trips back to Cincinnati this summer as we plan our wedding, so if someone from the Cincy/Indy/KY area is interested, we could work something out.

We'll probably be looking for somewhere around $4000. Seems very fair compared with what I've seen here and on other forums as of late. PM me with any furthur questions, or I can be reached by email at [email protected]. Thanks!

UPDATE: Here are some pics... sorry about the delay. After some research, it looks like I'll be looking for more like $4500 instead of the $4000 price mentioned earlier. Also, Thule load bars shown in photos are included, but the 2 bike trays and the fairing will be sold seperately. Thanks for looking. Any questions or for more pics, feel free to message me on here or emal me at [email protected].

2654260310_575f3164b1.jpg

2653433029_231c0e5ef2.jpg

2653434285_c7edec2410.jpg

Back