• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FEELER: 2000 XJ Limited, 35's, Longarms

He has a WK, his dad has an 85 mercedes but it isnt diesel.

Anyways, didnt know he had already contacted you. How have you not sold this yet? Its a pretty good deal. Im going to have a talk with my neighbor about how he should pass this jeep up.

EDIT: I would strongly consider trading him for his 85 mercedes, I would say its forth atleast 4X the value of your XJ!

Last edited:
That's about it besides small dents and dings. I was going to get the damaged area repainted and cover it up with 1/4 guards when I was going to keep it.

Edit, small hairline crack in the header panel beneath the headlight trim

Last edited:
That was the thought I had looking at it. I own a 98 Cherokee with a three inch lift that I have a lot of time and money invested in. Unfortunately it's sitting totaled in a body shop's lot with nearly $8k in damage - damn airbags!

I've even got a Detours slimline rear bumper sitting in my garage that was waiting to be installed :roflmao:

Consequently, I'm looking for a new Jeep.

How does the engine/trans/tc run? Any 'clunks' from the suspension?

What cylinder head does it have?

EDIT: Why'd you herculine the roof? What are you running for drive shafts? What happened to the carpet?

Sorry for the many, many questions. To be honest, this seems like a hell of a deal and I'm trying to decide if I want drive to MD on my days off.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Is the detours bumper a smoothie by any chance (no diamond plate)? If so, Ill sell it for 3k + the bumper if you're interested.

The drivetrain is solid, 231 swapped in in place of the 242. The front shaft is stock and the rear is a Rubicon Express shaft.

Im unsure on the head, where can I find the markings that tell me?

I herc'd the roof because the paint was bubbling up and chipping so I cleaned up those spots and lined it.

I have a leak around the windshield and I was sick of having wet carpet so I yanked it. The windshield is cracked so when that gets replaced the leak will stop.

I have some clunking in the shackle, bushings need to be replaced which I have. The steering has some major issues, dead spot is very apparent. I was planning on swapping in an otk heim setup.

I need to rebuld the RE shaft with some new u joints, its currently out of the vehicle and I have the front shaft out back to get around.

Any more questions feel free to ask.

damn I want this rig if i can get mine sold I'd so jump on this.

Back