• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

February Ride

I'm up for rattlerock this weekend, 5 hours sounds much better than 11 hour to Attica. If you can give me a call here at the shop 336-852-7803 and lets set up a time and polace to meet.Or try me at home 336-547-8402

you bringing beast40 with you since you got a 2 car hauler?????

bigwoody

Just Jim, no posers.........We are going to get there thursday night and ride fri. and sat. You guys still just riding on sat?

i will be in knoxville friday and then to windrock for sat and sun. The guy in the yellow tube buggy is coming with me. Do you have an open seat greg? I think wes is looking for a ride.

Greg, Dan is supposed to call you later but if he doesn't post here and I will give you a ring Tuesday night. I haven't made up my mind wether or not I want to drive this weekend, if I don't will you or Jim have an open seat?

Why do you guys keep wheeling

When I have to go and do family stuff?

[b:db6103a2d0]Okay need a head count for next weekend...Meeting at 9am at the registration area. Who'[s comeing in when???

Kevin and I plan on coming up Fri night.

Mike could you call and find out about camping for the group if some want to come in Fri night and if some want to stay Sat. night..

[/b:db6103a2d0]

What is the time zone there Central I think...

:lol:

I'll be there fri. night.Kudzu, let me know where your camping and i'll probably stay there also.(unless you guys want your privacy or don't want me :( )

Well we were sort of just going to hit the walmart parking lot and crash til morning and then just head over there in the morning for a quick shower...

It all depends on what they have going on as to how late they will be around...

About what time would you be coming over we could meet up???

I tried calling the phone number on their web site,but it said "no longer in service" or "disconnected" or something like that. I shot them an e-mail inquiring about camping accomodations and am waiting to hear back from them. As soon as I know,I'll post the info.

i'll be leaving from kennesaw @4:00 should be there between 7:30-8:00pm what is the closest town? and where is wally world?

:lol: :lol:
Hey Mike I got a Super Swamper I am sellling CHEAP you want it????
Picked it up from some guy down in B'Ham

Sure! As long as you take bouncing checks! :lol: I got a response from the guys at Summertown,and they've got free primitive camping spots,free electrical RV hookups,and free firewood. They said they also have showers,restrooms, and food available,too.

Great so all we need now is directions...I know how to get with in 10 miles of the place but thats it...Maybe Danno still has the ones he sent out last time...

I believe we will just go on over to the park and crash get up and hit the showers in the morning.

Hey Heather, not sure if you remember me. I was at the all SE NAXJA ride there at summertown a year ago. Anyway, I am back down in the Atlanta area. They were nice people up there at the ORV park. They let me stay in a camper they had there. They do have showers there which is nice, but unless they have done anything about it, in front of the showers and the place where they put the campers and stuff was real muddy. Just something to consider. When is the ride anyway, I REALLY enjoyed that place. Especially after parking my truck and riding with the guy in that Cherokee/International hybrid. I liked the ride up the creek to that was fun. It may be a little far for me to go, but when is it? JIM

Copied from thier website:

From Nashville:

Take I65 to exit 46, the Columbia/Chapel Hill Exit. Turn right off the exit ramp and continue down this road, it will take you to Columbia. At the second red light, keep going straight across. This is Hwy. 412 & Hwy. 43 South. Stay on this for approx. 18 mi, and look for a "Summertown Tire" sign and take the next road to the left (Look for our banner). This is Freedom Rd. Stay on this road until it dead ends then turn right. Take the next road on the left - this is Anderson Creek Rd. Continue about 2 mi. and look for the large green and tan building on your left.

From Memphis:

Take 64E to Lawrenceburg, TN. At the 43 & 64 intersection, turn left. Go through Lawrenceburg heading north on Highway 43. From the Wal-Mart go 7 mi. North and look for the sign on your right. Turn right on Alexander Springs Rd. Take the road on your right. That road will fork, go left. We are located on the 3rd road on your right - Anderson Creek Rd. Continue about 2 mi. and look for the large green and tan building on your left.

Back