• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

favorite tires

kuhmo tires

while i have not run the kuhmo's personally, a have a couple of friends who do run them, and frankly i'm not impressed with their performance in the mud. but maybe thats the comprimise i'll ahve to take, we will see.

i Run 31" trxus....they are AWESOME!!!

my buddy run's 33" MTR's and he loves them

My other buddy run's 35" X-terrains... they all have good sidewalls... and they're all pretty horney looking!!
:D

awr94903 said:
any opinions on the procomp x-terrain or the mt baja claw bias?

I run the 35" xterrain's on my F350 and have been impressed by them, good on the wet & snow, they chew through the mud almost as well as Boggers, and did well the few times I had them in the rocks... they seem to do everything actually pretty well. They are wearing pretty well considering the way I use them... on a little ole XJ they should hold up pretty well.
Mike B.

Does anyone know any numbers or statistics of how long these tires last? I have MT/Rs now, but really got my eye on the Trxus.. nothing wrong with the MT/R's, they just lack something when the mud gets clayish, and someone wanted to buy my used ones for a really good price..

Nobody sells Trxus over here, so I have to import them myself.. so I want to make sure they fit my needs. My XJ is my daily driver, and I'm very impressed with the MT/Rs' road manners. The behave as good as and have as much grip as the best normal summer tires I've had for any normal road car, on wet or dry pavement. Except for the sound, but that's only cool. Can I expect the Trxus'es to be as civilized as the MT/Rs? Also, would they last as long? Or is it a hard-core off road only tire?

Back