• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Familiar with TSF inside and out?

I'm as gulity as the next guy when it comes to being lazy and not going to work parties and then expecting all the trails to be open and in good condition...so yeah, going to work parties is a great way to learn the trails, help out, and take some ownership of our sport. Buuuuut, the motivation factor is tough, especially if you've (I've) never attended one before.

If anyone is up for trying some trails and has some reasonable knowledge of the area for some pre-runs let me know. I would love to find some fun in them thar hills. However, I'll be real honest: I'm not a big fan of mudding or thrashing, especially in these here hills. So if anyone wants to go on a nice trail ride once the snow breaks a bit and take in some of the nice scenery and sweet trails up there, I'm game. I have some Topo maps, and can easily map some stuff out with my GPS and National Geographic Topo if someone wants to be boss.

Back