• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Flog Nov 7/8/9 Windrock

Cnickgo

Do you need assistance?
By vote the Flog lands at Windrock this year. Who is going?

I think I'm gonna try and make it. Anyone want to split a cabin?

If those who are planning to attend could post up and indicate what kind of trails you may be interested in. Well put together a list with conditions to try and organize it a little better

Also is there any interest in riding to the northside to the flats and then a highway drive back to camp? Its most of a day and has bypasses for harder obstacles. It can be accomplished by small jeeps

I'd like to do easier stuff since I'm driving it but you know what my jeep is capable of. I would like to watch some guys try harder stuff though.

The girls and I are in!

I've been to at least 3 Fall Flogs with Team Struggle and I've still never wheeled with them. They do stuff I can't think about doing with my set up!!

We will be bringing Blumpkin as well as Floyd. Blumpkin is a baby, locked on 31"s front and 32"rear, lol! Rebecca may drive it on some easier trails.

It'll be great to see everyone again!

The Blumpkin I could keep up with!!

4hrs isn't bad. I should have clarified. Daughters want to go also. Putting it on the calendar for now.
How old are your girls? I'll have my 6 and 8 year old daughters with me.

I will do my best to be there. If I make it i'll be bumming rides with people as well.

Josh and I are going to do everything we can to bring the "last minute motorsports" there!

TDI road trip.... Hmmmm!

Back