• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Flog headcount 10-29?

woody

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Getting ideas for maybe having a group meal at the campground Saturday evening after the trail-ride...

If this interests you, post up, and apprx how many you'll have in your group.

Thanks

Woody

Lisa and I will be there.
Mexican theme for the potluck? I just wish I could make carnitas like Jes. :lickout: :cheers:

WesternXJ said:
Lisa and I will be there.
Mexican theme for the potluck? I just wish I could make carnitas like Jes. :lickout: :cheers:

We should fly Jes's lil' mexically lady out here to make us burrito's for the trail. That's some good eats.

I will try to stop by and see you guys, we are having our own little meal on Sat. night.......just watch out (if you are on the trails Sat. night) for some CRAZY stuff at or around Slick Rock. One of the local clubs is also going up and will be doing Blindfolded, spotter in vehicle runs sometime during the night. The club is called "The Black Sheep Clan" and they are usually not playing with a full deck. Should be fun......b/c I might get to spot.

johnh2os said:
One of the local clubs is also going up and will be doing Blindfolded, spotter in vehicle runs sometime during the night... they are usually not playing with a full deck.

no KIDDING!! :eek:

johnh2os said:
I will try to stop by and see you guys, we are having our own little meal on Sat. night.......just watch out (if you are on the trails Sat. night) for some CRAZY stuff at or around Slick Rock. One of the local clubs is also going up and will be doing Blindfolded, spotter in vehicle runs sometime during the night. The club is called "The Black Sheep Clan" and they are usually not playing with a full deck. Should be fun......b/c I might get to spot.

That sounds like fun. Are guests allowed :wierd:

I'll spot you Sean....;)

Kudzu said:
I'll spot you Sean....;)

His mom is gonna let him drive her XJ blindfolded?

Heather, you gonna spot for me too, cause I know what will happen if sean spots while I can't see anything...BOOM!

How is blindfolding you any different from you closing your eyes every time we hit a tough obstacle :wave:

Yes Pete I will spot for you....

Sean Be Nice

Back