• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall event at "The Farm" lincolnton,nc

ncmerk

NAXJA Forum User
We are having our fall rock harvest oct. 17th-19th , I know it's hard to find places to wheel, come on out and try some of our new, and redesigned obstacles. Still just $5 doesn't matter if your there a day or all weekend. Any questions, just pm me, Josh

Also we made a few new trails suitable for stockish to mild rigs to play on, if we get some good feedback we may try to expand on that.

None of the current pics are up, but if you go to bigdixieboggers.com and click the farm, then virtual tour, you can see some pics of the obstacles basic form, they have been changed some though.

Here's the flyer

BDBFallFlyer.jpg

Come on guys, there has to be more interest than this. There will now be a raffle to help kevin cox and his wife melissa, and various other fundraisers to help them. She has been out of work for 6 months due to medical problems, and is losing her insurance and job. Come on out and help a fellow wheeler, Big dixie boggers, carolina trailblazers, central nc 4x4, nc4x4.com, everyone is stepping up to help. Should be some great raffle prizes.

I'm out. I got the opportunity to go backpacking up in VA at a spot I have been dieing to go back to for years now. I can't pass it up.

Tryin to get my cage done that weekend. Possibly come out on sunday if its done on sat.

I'm in again. Backpacking plans fell through. How about a NAXJA camp?

Ended up taking a ride out there spur of the moment this morning....it was really cool! I have a couple good pictures of a couple of buggies playing around...i'll try to get them up tomorrow.

Back