• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall 2015 Redbird Clean-up/Flex Memorial Run Nov 14th

Re: Fall 2015 Redbird Clean-up run

Nov. 14 would be a good date for me. i can run around saying im gonna do this and that to the jeep and never do it. :D

Fall 2015 Redbird Clean-up run

I have a message in with Redbird Station.

mac 'will advise' gyvr

Redbird Station will be open in November.

mac 'Kenny is still around' gyvr

Nov 14 works for me.

TH bring your junk. If Firestone could make it through 21 stock (kinda) you will be fine.

I am in for most dates as after mid October (17th have a concert in Fort Wayne) we are not planning much (saving money for baby stuff). If I go off road before then, I need to not break something.

If there is no further discussion on this, I'll shoot the Redbird SRA folks an email and make sure that the 14th of NOV is good for them.

mac 'trash picker' gyvr

I do have an email in with the DNR to confirm this date. Once the date is confirmed, other details will follow, including remembering Flex.

mac 'two months away' gyvr

Pretty darn excited about this. Much needed fall camping and a bonfire. And I guess some wheeling...

Last edited:

I will have an empty seat since my wife can barely handle hilly roads without feeling like she might upchuck. I guess I could put my rear seat back in and have more seating also.

I will have an empty seat since my wife can barely handle hilly roads without feeling like she might upchuck. I guess I could put my rear seat back in and have more seating also.

that works. Ho will be looking for a seat. He is a great spotter, so you'll be in good hands.

Back