• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Factory De-Gayification of Jeep Liberty?

Root Moose

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone else notice that the Liberty "Renegade" has a less gay front clip than the rest of the KJ line up?

NOTE: I said LESS gay.

r@m

Root Moose said:
Anyone else notice that the Liberty "Renegade" has a less gay front clip than the rest of the KJ line up?

NOTE: I said LESS gay.

r@m

Yeah, that was an improvement for '05, to make it appear more TJ-like. Why not just make the change accross the board though? It would be less parts to have to inventory, and I would almost consider a CRD model for the wife.

NOTE: I said almost.

jeepguy97 said:
Renegade=tough. :dunno:
To me it means a slack ass CFL team (I'm nearish to Ottawa).

r@m

Root Moose said:
To me it means a slack ass CFL team (I'm nearish to Ottawa).

r@m

Well thats what it really means but to the public that buys KJs so they can say they have a "trail rated" jeep, it means I have an even tougher trail rated jeep. In my opinion the word Renegade on anything but the CJs it originally came on is a disgrace.

Amen to that! Remember the YJ Renegade? Hella-ghey. :puke:

Lawn Cher' said:
Amen to that! Remember the YJ Renegade? Hella-ghey. :puke:

Exactly. What were they thinking, all they did was add huge flares and some dumb lights. The whole thing screamed don't take me off road I will crack into a million pieces. The KJ Renegade just has a light bar and some tow hooks to make it special. Thank God they never made a Cherokee Renegade I can only imagine the horror.

Anyway you look at it...the designer was smoking potent stuff while watching a techron commercial... :gag:

ok i'm running an 00 xj with 4.5 rustys and 31s and i had a kj pull up next to me yesterday that was bigger than me....running 31-or 32's and some kinda lift...dang that pissed me off..mine looked prettier cuz she was all dirtied up ,though the..best part was the guy was in his mid 50'd atleast thats how it looked and he was wearing this real nice lookin pinstripe suit..i dont think that thing will ever see the dirt...
Maier
just thought i'd share..

Guess I'll stop wearing my suit when driving my grocery getter to work.
BBJBJJ4.jpg

Back