• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fabrication Services-

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Does anyone know if you have to be a vendor to post up fabrication services in a local chapter ? We had a member do that and another member wants to, but I don't know if its legal without being a supporting vendor?

Does anyone know if you have to be a vendor to post up fabrication services in a local chapter ? We had a member do that and another member wants to, but I don't know if its legal without being a supporting vendor?

For Free ...Beer and Pizza ...hand shake and few kind comments , Or ...for Cash ...if advertising service for hire at a cost higher than some kind remarks on how good your welds look over a frosty beverage I would say that fits advertising a business ...you do the math from there .

Probably best to post a message to SPONSORSHIP, but the way I read it, a vendor is a vendor is a vendor. Doing some random favors for friends who supply you with beer and pizza, I don't see an issue.

Advertising for business clearly puts one into the vendor column.

David Bricker / SYR

This is actually the exact scenario the 'tin' level sponsorship package was put in for. Its a small cash payment (IIRC $150?) yearly toward the clubs pool that gets you a blue account so you can post up - no banner ad, and no donating product - since fabrication services are location specific and don't make good raffle items.

This is good info. I am going to pass it along.

Back