• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fabrication Fail, read it and weep

from what ive read that flowmaster intake plenum worked pretty well. it was a budget twin turbo setup in a 5.0

Holy crap welding fins on...fins of a turbo...bet that sounded nice

that is some impressive fail.

when someone fails that bad, would it actually be considered succeeding at fail?

the turbo inside the vehicle in the passenger area I have actually seen a few times, and it is an easy way to set one up. Provided that you know in advance that you are going to fireproof the interior, and that the driver will be wearing Nomex

WOW........ thats really all I can say. :gee:

Yeah, the in-cab turbo is done in racecars.
Sometimes thinking outside the box is good.
A good idea, but poor execution.

Mounting gear outside the box? Makes me think...why is the winch out in the rain, or why doesnt every vehicle have a snorkle? my brain hurts.

Let's all get stick welders and strike arc with galvanized coat hangers.

Sadly the human race is degrading and there is an abundance of retarded morons out there!! Humans are becoming Fat, Lazy and Stupid!!!! Just watch some MTV/Gangta Rap TV and you will get some " yo yo yo wasss hapenin...... yo " !!!!! :rolleyes:

I live in redneck ville here, and let me say, that is scary to most, but I've seen some stupid crap, almost as bad up here. If I can get close enough, I'll take a pic of this kid with a F350 ford with airbags at all corners, truck air bags that is.......

Back