• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Extreme Group

Speaking of Lion's den.

This is a video from last weekend of me and a few people from my local club going through the Den.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1fFrIdRUTQ&feature=youtu.be

Check out the sweet fireball that my rig makes around 20 minute time. Power steering fluid pressurized in my reservoir, shot out the cap and hit the header causing the fireball. I need a bigger reservoir and a catch can. I Wish the camera angle was better it was a very interesting ride almost dumping it no the passenger side then backing way up the tree to save it.

Jim

Mines not but I figure if ghost can do it than so can I.

No love....

You have seen his rig, right? It reminds me of a demolition derby car on 42" tires.

Like!

Ill go around lions den.

I've seen it and I've seen how he drives it and I've followed him before. His rig looks like that for a reason lol.

Wussy! Maybe I'll invite you girl for a ride this year.... :gag:

Speaking of Lion's den.

This is a video from last weekend of me and a few people from my local club going through the Den.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1fFrIdRUTQ&feature=youtu.be

Check out the sweet fireball that my rig makes around 20 minute time. Power steering fluid pressurized in my reservoir, shot out the cap and hit the header causing the fireball. I need a bigger reservoir and a catch can. I Wish the camera angle was better it was a very interesting ride almost dumping it no the passenger side then backing way up the tree to save it.

Jim

Entrance looks worse then it was last year.

No love....

Like!

Wussy! Maybe I'll invite you girl for a ride this year.... :gag:

Entrance looks worse then it was last year.

She's seen your driving too. Good luck.

I am sooo excited to be in glens group this year.......I'm not bsing either, never been able to talk him into silly stuff for an entire day, usually just about 20 minutes which is always a good time.

If anybody wants any custom hi-lifts made, just give them to Glenn before he hits lions den :D

I am sooo excited to be in glens group this year.......I'm not bsing either, never been able to talk him into silly stuff for an entire day, usually just about 20 minutes which is always a good time.

Usually 20 minutes is all it takes then he had to head back to camp for his afternoon repair.

You know I didn't pull cable at Fish Fossil. :gag:

She's seen your driving too. Good luck.

Maybe she just needs something more exciting..... :scared:

If anybody wants any custom hi-lifts made, just give them to Glenn before he hits lions den :D

That mount is no longer there... but then again you know this.

Usually 20 minutes is all it takes then he had to head back to camp for his afternoon repair.

Seems to me someone killed our run one year with a dead suspension part and no spare.... :smootch:

I so love the love this club has for little ole me..... :eye:

You know I didn't pull cable at Fish Fossil. :gag:

Maybe she just needs something more exciting..... :scared:

That mount is no longer there... but then again you know this.

Seems to me someone killed our run one year with a dead suspension part and no spare.... :smootch:

I so love the love this club has for little ole me..... :eye:

Hahaha!!! I'm glad you have thick skin and know how to return fire. Can't wait until the crawl. Bring your girl and we can swap for a day so she knows what a V8 feels like between the fenders. :D

Hahaha!!! I'm glad you have thick skin and know how to return fire. Can't wait until the crawl. Bring your girl and we can swap for a day so she knows what a V8 feels like between the fenders. :D

Unfortunately I'm still legally married and have yet to find one that will put up with me.... :doh:

Yeah, because i'm sure Heidi wants to ride in Glenn's pile.....the chance of Tetanus and Body damage are high in that one! :D

Yeah, because i'm sure Heidi wants to ride in Glenn's pile.....the chance of Tetanus and Body damage are high in that one! :D

Hey at least it gets wheeled on something other then forrest roads.... :wave:

I too cannot wait!

Only cause you give the love right back :)

As long as Glen stays away from RTI ramps he wheels pretty well. Especially since ghost is past the point of 'pretty' and he will take a dare.

I think if he brings his sons' jeep(s) he should let them wheel ghost and he can wheel the stock rigs! LOL...I can see him sitting there chomping at the bit now.

Hey at least it gets wheeled on something other then forrest roads.... :wave:

At least if it looked like yours i wouldn't be scared to cut the roof off! :moon:

Back