• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Extra parts in my backyard...XJ and MJ parts

offroader461

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all...i got some parts in my backyard that i would really like to part with lol..so here they are...

4- 31x10.50R15 Michilen ATX on 5spoke XJ rims
6- 4.0l fuel injectors with new o-rings..i upgraded my fuel system still work great
4- stock center caps
03_26_07_22101.jpg

2- bucket seats out of my buddies XJ..was going to use but found a better set that im putting in my MJ
03_26_07_22261.jpg

also got....
2- stock front springs
2- swaybar endlinks..stock replacements
1- MJ rear bumper..no brackets tho
1- aluminum racing radiator...out of my mustang that i had
2- stock front fenders without the flares
1- stock front driveshaft..possibly i forget

drop me a line if interested in [email protected]

Well the seats are out of an unknown truck but were installed in my buddies 86 2dr XJ...and your correct they are black in color...no tears, burns, damage...i had them installed in my el camino but removed them when i sold the car...planned on putting them in my MJ but i found some better fitting ones that i am installing that match my interior...thx

I need the injectors .
PM me price and location please.

Thanks

Is the rear bumper straigh ??? I have a customer that wants it if it's straight..

Dave
480-288-4213

offroader461 said:
Hey all...i got some parts in my backyard that i would really like to part with lol..so here they are...

4- 31x10.50R15 Michilen ATX on 5spoke XJ rims
6- 4.0l fuel injectors with new o-rings..i upgraded my fuel system still work great
4- stock center caps
03_26_07_22101.jpg

2- bucket seats out of my buddies XJ..was going to use but found a better set that im putting in my MJ
03_26_07_22261.jpg

also got....
2- stock front springs
2- swaybar endlinks..stock replacements
1- MJ rear bumper..no brackets tho
1- aluminum racing radiator...out of my mustang that i had
2- stock front fenders without the flares
1- stock front driveshaft..possibly i forget

drop me a line if interested in [email protected]

the rear bumper has 1 dent and someone tugged gently on the center so it has a tiny bow in it but im selling it for 20 bucks and the replacement one i bought was over a 100 bucks...its still functional just could be painted thx

also i have a white comanche/MJ tailgate with all hardware(hinges and handle)..no rust

Last edited:
i may have some more stuff up 4 sale soon...just send me a e-mail if you'd be interested in anything...

These depend on if i can get enough interest drawn to them to do my axle swap when i can get ahold of either a Chryco 8.25 4.10 or a Ford 8.8 4.10:

D35 rear axle non c-clip 3.07(currently in truck but may install the gears below)
D35 4.10 R&P w/carrier and new bearing(may be installed b4 i sell)
D35 Master install kit(also may be used b4 i sell)
D35 Detroit Locker non c-clip new w/ 52 total miles...(not mine but i know the guy who is selling it and has no internet)...can sell this immediatley
Superlift adj. track bar (also depends on if i can get a deal on a different HD style one)

Like i said just drop me a line and ill keep you in mind when i swap all this out...it will happen but if someone give enough interest and the right price ill do the swap and let you take the parts....thx 4 looking Jimmy

Last edited:
Updated parts list:

-2 1.75" daystar spacers
-2 .75" daystar spacers
-2 stock front springs XJ/MJ
-2 stock swaybar links...new XJ/MJ
-4 center caps XJ/MJ
-MJ rear bumper...good overall condition
-4 core aluminum radiator
-Misc sensors...TPS, IAC, MAP etc
-CAD motor and fork...good for homeade posiock unit
-4 5star XJ rims...no tires they going on my Dodge
-2 front fender...minus flares
-front driveshaft

drop me an e-mail for prices..shipping is no problem as long as you pay for it

the radiator is not a Jeep direct replacement...its an aftermarket one from a V8 swaped jeep that we sold but i kept the V8 radiator..it take a little massaging to get in

also have a set of door seals out of a 98XJ...great upgrade for the pre98 XJ/MJ...they are thicker so it seals the door better...already replaced mine then found these

Im looking to get a 98 or newer 8.25 rear axle with 29spline and 4.10 gears...cant afford much but am willing to trade some parts and cash for one...if anyone has one or is interested drop me a pm or call me at 6236283330 Thx Jimmy

Back