• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Extra Cash?

AmnDay

NAXJA Forum User
Im going to be re gearing soon and installing e lockers, anyone wanting to help/teach that wants to make extra cash let me know. I could just drop it off at the shop but I wont learn a damn thing going that route.

Also what tool will i need, anything besides basic hand tools?

Also what tool will i need, anything besides basic hand tools?

Good torque wrenchs including a small in/lb to check bearing preload, dial indicator setup to check backlash, brass punch for bearings/races, a press, and patience. That's what I can think off the top of my head for non-basic tools.

I did mine myself and it didnt end well..ended up taking it over to Gambardella Racing in Williamstown NJ..cost me 600, but its right.
Rich

Sounds like its better to let the shop do it, Maybe Jack at No Excuses will let me watch.

Sounds like its better to let the shop do it, Maybe Jack at No Excuses will let me watch.

If not the guys over at Globex Performance most likely will. Great little shop. Had them do some work for me before

So I ended up taking the jeep to globex performance and it went there on the 25 of July for 4.88 and a zip locker in front the problem is I still don't have the jeep back. I have heard nothing but good about these guys but I think they could use a little help in the customer service side of business.

Back