• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Exhaust shop in the Portland area

Jbh97009

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody have any recommendations on exhaust shops in the Portland area?

The exhaust on my 95 is routed ass backwards and at some point will need redone..... In the meantime I had to make 2 cuts to remove it so I could remove the rear links to replace bushings. I just need to get those 2 cuts welded back up, but being all tucked up in the frame rails I'm not confident I can weld it up completely. Though I'd imagine a GOOD exhaust shop could....

I've got some of the band style clamps on it now just to get it in....

I could do that up front, however the rear has to be welded. The exhaust loops up and then under the control arm, very close. If I were to put a clamp on there the arm would hit. I'm gonna try Darrell's muffler on 82nd. Heard goods things, did some work for a few friends....

If the weather was better, id do it..

I enjoy exhaust welding (3 mufflers done last week)

Lol no shit! This weather is crazy! Guess that's what happens when it stays dry so long!

I need to re-do the exhaust on my 98 soon too.... Poor thing sounds awful! Maybe we can work something out.

I'll let ya know what happens at Darrell's (if they can even get to it tomorrow)

Ed's Muffler in Gresham. (but they have a few stores elsewhere too)
Great work, and a willingness to work on prices... incentives for cash deals.... etc..
Been goin to them for years.
Locally owned and operated, and been in business for many many years.

Thanks josh, I ended up taking it to Darrell's on 82nd. They've done a lot of work for a few of my buddies, and often do a lot of 'clean up' for good ol 4 wheel parts! They knocked it out for me in all of about 5 min....

Not a huge fan of eds muffler, but their a lot closer....

Back