• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Event sponsor/donator advertising

KRAKER

NAXJA Forum User
I'm still drafting a letter that will be sent out to different vendors. Brian mentioned having sponsors logos being put on a banner. I need to know if thats still going to happen and how do you want to break down the size of the advertisement per donation. That way I know what to say when I get a response.

I'm still drafting a letter that will be sent out to different vendors. Brian mentioned having sponsors logos being put on a banner. I need to know if thats still going to happen and how do you want to break down the size of the advertisement per donation. That way I know what to say when I get a response.

Alan, can you take the lead on this since you have more experience?

So is Alan going to takeover getting rafffle prizesor getting the banner and taking care of sponsor advertisement. I have already started communicating witha couple vendors. This seems to be the hardest part of the dal so far. If anyone wants to try and get us some donations please have at it. Just let me know who you're hitting up that way we don't ask the same vendor twice. So let me know who before you do. OK?

The banner advertising part need to be figured out. I haven't even touched on the subject yet. Any and all input appreciated.

Last edited:
My thought is that we order a blank vinyl banner with a grey or white background and place there stickers all over it based on what they donate.

If we could get a primary sponsor that wants to buy the banner with there name larger and donate prizes that would be cool to.

Just my .02

Lata

I will have an answer on this banner by 2marow.. 02/18/2009. This wil be a quote. It will follow Brians request. Have Naxja in red or grey, a nice tired thread, room for sponsor support stickers and removable letering for future usage (years) and nice rings on each corner so it can be hung...

When I spoke to Alan he said he might have lined up a free banner for us. Please get with him and see where he is at regarding sponsers and banners before going forward.

Alex - 623-229-3375 is my cell.

I've got a banner, Absolute Offroad, and Hunter Offroad wrapped up.

Kraker - Brian and I talked Sunday and he brought me up to speed with Alex in and me out. Anything I can still do to help, let me know. (the wireless computers for member registration, promotion, etc...) Last we talked you were waiting to hear from the BOD if we were able to do a membership drive in March and the impact on the price if they re-registered, or registerd while at Rockfest. Any word on that?

Alex - talk to you soon, bro.

Brian/John/John - see you guys at Rockfest

Sounds good, I'll give you a call. Its very important that you and I keep a close connection, just to make this transition a little smoother.

Kraker - Brian and I talked Sunday and he brought me up to speed with Alex in and me out. Anything I can still do to help, let me know. (the wireless computers for member registration, promotion, etc...) Last we talked you were waiting to hear from the BOD if we were able to do a membership drive in March and the impact on the price if they re-registered, or registerd while at Rockfest. Any word on that?

Brian and I decided not to do it. So those plans fell through. Thanks Alan

GOOD NEWS!

Rich from JPCOOLERS is going to donate a cooler, truthfully I dont know the size, but we will find out shortly. John P, has agreed to make the drive and pick up the item.

I have also been working with:
TNT Customs
DPG Offroad
Tomken

They should respond with an answer shortly. I also have mentioned that they do have the oppurtunity to place stickers on our banner. I will keep you guys posted.

ROCK ON!!!!

I was just confirmed by DESERT RAT.50.00 gift card, Desert Rat shirt & Flexfit Desert Rat hat. They're not giving much but it something.

Also, we will also have a bunch of stuff coming from National BOD. It looks like we're not going to have to pay up the 15% to national either. However we should sit down and talk in person everybody.

OK folks. I just received word.... A wonderful earful actually. DO NOT CONTACT ANY NATIONAL CLUB SPONSOR WITHOUT FIRST INFORMING SPONSOSHIP.

I talked with sponsorship last night. I was informed that asking for donations from our club sponsors messes up with club and sponsor records. Other chapters have done this and caused the club to lose sponsors. I don't US to be responsible for that. So those of you who have contacted club sponsors, please get SPONSORSHIP invloved.

Any other shop or supplier who is not a club sponsor, is fair game.

OK folks. I just received word.... A wonderful earful actually. DO NOT CONTACT ANY NATIONAL CLUB SPONSOR WITHOUT FIRST INFORMING SPONSOSHIP.

I talked with sponsorship last night. I was informed that asking for donations from our club sponsors messes up with club and sponsor records. Other chapters have done this and caused the club to lose sponsors. I don't US to be responsible for that. So those of you who have contacted club sponsors, please get SPONSORSHIP invloved.

Any other shop or supplier who is not a club sponsor, is fair game.

Sent sponsorship a message, hopefully they can respond in a timley manner. It seems that our corp sponsors do seem interested in donating, however now that we have to work with NAXJA it may delay all or if any updates.

Thanks for the heads up Kraker. We do want to be a good little chapter, and not upset Daddy!

Touched base with Alan yesterday. He advised me will have some banner designs up soon. This will allow us to decide as a group what we would like. It will 5x3 with capabilities of being hung.

New idea: Do you guys think it would be a good Idea to have every ROCKFEST participant to sign a thank you card at registration for each supporting company. This card can be accompanied by a group Photo and mailed to them as a thank You. This will also influence future support and build rapport amongst our sponsoring companies/NAXJA Corp BOD...

Touched base with Alan yesterday. He advised me will have some banner designs up soon. This will allow us to decide as a group what we would like. It will 5x3 with capabilities of being hung.

New idea: Do you guys think it would be a good Idea to have every ROCKFEST participant to sign a thank you card at registration for each supporting company. This card can be accompanied by a group Photo and mailed to them as a thank You. This will also influence future support and build rapport amongst our sponsoring companies/NAXJA Corp BOD...

I like the idea of sending a photo. I had discussed that with someone (Brian?) a short time back. You know, every day it is proven that great minds think alike.

Sent sponsorship a message, hopefully they can respond in a timley manner. It seems that our corp sponsors do seem interested in donating, however now that we have to work with NAXJA it may delay all or if any updates.

Thanks for the heads up Kraker. We do want to be a good little chapter, and not upset Daddy!

You're probably not going to hear back until next week.

Back