• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

EOD SNAFU

WOW, just WOW

The line between brave and stupid is thin.

buschwhaked said:
The line between brave and stupid is thin.

There's nothing brave about using the barrel of your rifle to dig a artillery shell out of the ground. . . that just falls under Darwin's Natural Selection. Definitely a Darwin Award.

Having disposed of about 200 'duds' from 81mm to 205's and 2 500lbers I'm speachless. The two 500 lbers I USED a 155 on an M109 from a klick out, I may be crazy at times but I'm not stupid. All the rest got a 1lb block of C4 *gingerly* placed on them with 10 minutes worth of fuse. I don't even touch those things, they get blown in place.
Some EPA asshat came up to me and said 'you can't do that, it's too close to the water [in fact the 155HEVT was half in the water] and it will contaminate the river, I calmly looked at him and pulled pin on the igniter and said 'how fast can you run' and took off... I'd never actually seen someones eyes bug out like that before...:laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3:

Back