• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Enough Warnings. . . .

My little rash of warnings has resulted in me not posting much.... and i don't think i'll be renewing my Naxja membership.

JOe

Don't do that!

The whole point of my original post was to point out how silly it's gotten around here. I mean, seriously, someone got offended for being called 'stupid'? My wife calls me 'stupid' on a regular basis for doing stupid things. But I sure as hell aren't going to divorce her just be she called me 'stupid'. She's stuck with me.

So why are you all getting so fricking sensitive to what other people say? Does it really matter what they say? Does it mean that you won't share a fire with them out on the trail just because they said something that you might not agree with?

It's all just kind of silly.

Last edited:
oh for craps sake you crybabies, you have some aweful thin skin to be complaining about someone telling you to stop being an ass on the internet. boohoo, you did something that someone doesnt like, and they told you to stop. darn, now what do i do with the rest of my day.

:rolleyes:

threatening to not renew your membership to the club seems a little extreme... i didnt realize you came here and joined just to complain about the rules and discuss polotics. maybe you joined for the wrong reason in the first place? :dunno:

Its not like I even said much.. but to a certain "Mod" if you say something against the President elect, your a racist...

He also happens to be a Socal Member that will never see any help from me... But i'll be damned if im gonna have to walk on egg shells for fear of being "Banned"... <POST EDITED BY SOME -OTHER- SOCAL MOD BECAUSE I HAVE A POTTY MOUTH>

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not like I even said much.. but to a certain "Mod" if you say something against the President elect, your a racist...

He also happens to be a Socal Member that will never see any help from me... But i'll be damned if im gonna have to walk on egg shells for fear of being "Banned"... <POST EDITED BY SOME -OTHER- SOCAL MOD BECAUSE I HAVE A POTTY MOUTH>.

JOe

Good luck and happy trails then. . . .

Last edited by a moderator:
My little rash of warnings has resulted in me not posting much.... and i don't think i'll be renewing my Naxja membership.

JOe

Dude, even -I- got a formal warning for the recent BS here, don't take it so personal. :)

He also happens to be a Socal Member that will never see any help from me... But i'll be damned if im gonna have to walk on egg shells for fear of being "Banned"... <POST EDITED BY SOME -OTHER- SOCAL MOD BECAUSE I HAVE A POTTY MOUTH>

Do you need a hug?:smootch:

Somehow I escaped a warning this time.:dunno: I was the VP of NAXJA & than a director of NAXJA that put me in the BOD for 4 years & that still hasn't kept me from getting warnings. I say we lynch G man & turn him into our "Burning Man" @ Goatfest... You, on the other hand, need to grow up & learn that Fresno State sucks you baby!!!

Damn, How did I escape without a warning. I was ripping balls off left and right...

:D

You managed to rip balls without calling anyone an idiot, stupid, dumb, pindejo etc.

Besides it's just a warning, it wears off in 10 days guys, don't get all butt hurt over it. You can disagree with each other all day long. If I see someone call someone a name like darky did I know it's a joke, look at the context. If you say that someone is just stupid for whatever reason, that is personal and against rules of conduct. you can call their actions, beliefs, etc into question, without fear of consequence until you just attack the person.

That and I got this new shiny button to press.:yelclap:

I mean, seriously, someone got offended for being called 'stupid'?
You haven't been out of the Peoples Republic of California for a couple of months and you have already forgotten all of the left wing, PC sensitivity brainwashing crap already? That's just un-American!

You haven't been out of the Peoples Republic of California for a couple of months and you have already forgotten all of the left wing, PC sensitivity brainwashing crap already? That's just un-American!

I try! :D

You managed to rip balls without calling anyone an idiot, stupid, dumb, pindejo etc.

Besides it's just a warning, it wears off in 10 days guys, don't get all butt hurt over it. You can disagree with each other all day long. If I see someone call someone a name like darky did I know it's a joke, look at the context. If you say that someone is just stupid for whatever reason, that is personal and against rules of conduct. you can call their actions, beliefs, etc into question, without fear of consequence until you just attack the person.

That and I got this new shiny button to press.:yelclap:
Besides, banning me would be racist. :D

Back