• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Elections

The Eagle,Andy,Skorpyo combination sounds like a winner to me.We also should get rolling on coordinating NacFest 2003.I would be into helping with that.

I did not see a second for the nomination of John B for president(maybe I'm blind). He began NAC before I even had a Cherokee, and who better than the originator. So, I second Eagle on the nomination of John B. _nicko_

I agree with gearwhine, who better to be at the reins of this local than John. Also would like to see Eagle, and Skorpyo round out the rest of lineup.

Any second for Earle as Veep?

2nd

More than happy to second Earle for VP. It's good we have interested, capable candidates in all corners of NAC. Nice to have a choice of qualified candidates for all slots.

Mike in NJ

Earle

Eagle, could you please ask Earle if he could give you or someone else a write-up about himself to post for those of us who know nothing about him. Thanks.

Re: Earle

[quote:bd641cd0ce="MattBlackXJ"]Eagle, could you please ask Earle if he could give you or someone else a write-up about himself to post for those of us who know nothing about him. Thanks.[/quote:bd641cd0ce]

Will do. He's on the road until mid-week. I'll get 'hold of him when he gets back.

In consideration of the impending NAXJA National BOD elections, I am going to hold on running for the Sec/Treas position of the NAXJA-NAC board. While I am not turning down this offer I feel it would be prudent to await the results of the National position before moving to take on a second. I have put a great deal of thought into holding two responsible positions, and while I would like to do as much as I can for this club, I have to consider that if I stretch myself too thin that I would only make the club suffer.

With that said I wanted NAXJA-NAC to know that in the event that I am not elected for the National BOD that I will gladly serve the NAC chapter in any capacity I can be of service. And should I be elected to the National board, I would still like to assist with the NAXJA-NAC activities of arranging and planning events as well as promotional work. I hope that makes sense. I apologize in advance, though I feel that my stating this now is better than taking on both responsibilities and not having enough time and resources to do the kind of job both positions require. Thanks again for thinking of me,
Tim 'Skorpyo' Kilpatrick

Skorp, your reticence is understandable and commendable. We also have to keep in mind that you and Gina are also planning a major non-NAXJA event, and you'll be amazed at how much time that can consume. Although it usually works out that the ladies do most of the planning and just tell the guys what to wear and when to show up where. :)

nomination for V.P.

I Earle Duperron, accept the nomination of Vice President of the North American Chapter of NAXJA. This is a small list of the events I have partisipated in. In 1978 Formed and incorperated the Mustang Car Club of New England. Held Persidency for the first three years, held office of Vice President for the following two years. Served on the Board of Directors for three years. Organized events wich included car shows (regional and national). Track Photographer at New England Dragway for three years. 2001, organized four trail rides in the Mohawk Trail region, including one NAXJA event in June, with the help of two local MA. State park rangers, along with local 4WD clubs, and local residents.
Thank you for your support,
R.I. Earle

Back