• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Elections are coming soon...

UNCC_99XJ

Twisted Up
NAXJA Member
Elections are roughly a month away, and we're in need of people to run the SEC!

For those who don't know, Current President Nick (Cnickgo) will be shipping off to the Army next month, and current Vice President Stump (StumpXJ) will not be running for a second term due to family commitments. My term as Treasurer is up as well, and I plan to run for another term (chapter willing!), but I haven't decided what position I want to go for..

It's been a pleasure to work with both Nick and Stump over the last two years to keep this chapter just as, if not more successful than it was when we took over.

If you have any interest in perhaps running for a position in the SEC, start thinking about it now. If you have any general questions about what goes on (responsibilities of each position, average time commitments...etc), we can address that in this thread. This is NOT the official election thread, so please DO NOT ask detailed questions about what you would like to see people accomplish. Save those for the official Election Thread in November. :us:

Uncc 'I can't believe it's been two years already...' 99XJ

Bringing this back to the top so people can think about if they want to try running for a BOD position.

I will be running for treasurer again.

This is NOT the official election thread, so please DO NOT ask detailed questions about what you would like to see people accomplish. Save those for the official Election Thread in November. :us:

Uncc 'I can't believe it's been two years already...' 99XJ

:rolleyes:

I didnt ask any specific questions...I nominated you. You didnt say dont nominate. So, there.

I'm in the wrong chapter...I don't count. :D

Tim Nolan for SEC President - Yup Sounds good to me too.
El Presidentay!

Less than a week away before nominations begin. Those 2 years have flown by.

Back