• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ELBE RESCUE MISSION

mud1059 said:
Elbe reminds me of wheeling with a blindfold on. You can see the trees in front of you, you can see the water/mud. But I'll be damned the roots are ALWAYS jumping up out of nowhere.

I love when your on that trail sitting in a water/mud hole which almost completly coveres 33" tires, and you hit "Something" in that hole with no way of knowing what it is your hitting. And no way of seeing a way to go around it so you just have to keep tring lines until one finally works.

im sorry, disregard....

FiFo said:
I love when your on that trail sitting in a water/mud hole which almost completly coveres 33" tires, and you hit "Something" in that hole with no way of knowing what it is your hitting. And no way of seeing a way to go around it so you just have to keep tring lines until one finally works.

OR you get stuck and some guy in a white XJ has to winch your pansy ass out of your predicament.

KarlVP said:
OR you get stuck and some guy in a white XJ has to winch your pansy ass out of your predicament.

Bahahahahaha Amen! If that happened to me I might ask to borrow one of his guns...

Then I'd shoot my cheerleader rig. :)

I put smilies in here, I was kidding.

I put smilies in here, I was kidding.[/QUOTE]

thats funny

mud1059 said:
Bahahahahaha Amen! If that happened to me I might ask to borrow one of his guns...

I put smilies in here, I was kidding.

I have no problmes admitting that I got schooled in the busywild by all you XJ fools.

However, I will never shoot my cheerleader rig. Cause when the day is done, the cheerleaders flock to the TJ. (Did that make me sound like a pedophile?)

KarlVP said:
I have no problmes admitting that I got schooled in the busywild by all you XJ fools.

However, I will never shoot my cheerleader rig. Cause when the day is done, the cheerleaders flock to the TJ. (Did that make me sound like a pedophile?)

Sometimes it's hard to let loved one's go, if you'd like, I'll put it out of it's misery for you. It'd make a good bonfire I figure :) OK, OK I'm done. I'm sorry. I am dropping it. Did everyone make it out alright? Also, how'd you get to be on BW with 5 other rigs that weren't prepared? I don't think most of us have heard the story.

Pedophile or not, I like me a cheerleader so long as it's not the nasty zitfaced scrawny ones in HS.

I wasn't on the Busy with unprepared rigs.

And I'm pissed at the guy that was leading the run and allowed that. In july the busy is tough. In February it is downright nasty.

Everyone got out safely except for the fullsize rig. That will be recovered at a later date.

Elbe has always been my least favorite spot to wheel, three foot deep blind sippy holes lead to nothing but trouble. I like the tight trees and mud, but the slurry I can live without.

Nice job heading down there to help get those folks out, you guys are a credit to our cause. I hope the folks on the other end of your strap were falling all over themselves thanking you and throwing gas money at you.

fubar XJ said:
Nice job heading down there to help get those folks out, you guys are a credit to our cause. I hope the folks on the other end of your strap were falling all over themselves thanking you and throwing gas money at you.

They did thank us profusely. But money is definately not required. I do this for the cause, and the camraderie of wheeling. Not for cash.

Just my opinion.

Back