• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Edge of Control

haha I did that the first weekend I had the game, it took about 5 and a half hours doing it right and not full throttle the whole time beating the life out of the car

yea its a fun little game, and i think after i get done chopping up this bed frame that i keep smacking my shin on i'll check out the online. my gamertag is ratisboy and i think i've played with gunshowfoshow before, i seem to easily put that name and getting trash talked on live together

yea its a fun little game, and i think after i get done chopping up this bed frame that i keep smacking my shin on i'll check out the online. my gamertag is ratisboy and i think i've played with gunshowfoshow before, i seem to easily put that name and getting trash talked on live together
haha thats awesome. i looked and we can all do the 1000. im always on cod4 and sometimes on edge of control. idk alot of other games too. i always wondered if id ever see anyone ive seeen online again:geek:

Has anyone played the game "SCORE International Baja 1000"? I stumbled upon a review of it and it dont seem to great but I was wanting a offroaders review and not a magazines review. On another note, anyone down for an organized run of the 1000 tomorrow night?

Last edited:
Im gonna be on most of the night, gamertag is PAPIN89. Hope on if ya wanna romp. I'll probably be hosting something waiting for someone to come in and join for a race because it seems everyone else just likes to do an online freeroam which I dont quite understand but oh well. Get on you SOB's

Has anyone played the game "SCORE International Baja 1000"? I stumbled upon a review of it and it dont seem to great but I was wanting a offroaders review and not a magazines review. On another note, anyone down for an organized run of the 1000 tomorrow night?
yeah i bought it the saME TIME I BOUGHT EDGE OF CONTROL. NOT NEARLY AS GOOD. EVEN COST TEN BUCKS MORE. oops sorry bout the caps. ill see if ur on right meow

Back