• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ebrake cable length help?

Incredible Hulk

NAXJA Forum User
Hey fellas, I swapped in my rear 44 a while ago and never got around to finishing up the Ebrake. I even got the right clips to work with my new rear discs. However, I dont have the right length cables. So, I am curious which cables you guys have used? I have about 7" of lift on 35s, so I need one that is longer to make it work! I have a 97 so the hook up for the cable is on the drivers side frame rail, so I need one to be substantially longer than the other. Just curious what the rest of you guys have done. Thanks!
josh

I am using stock cables on 7.5" and 33's with dana 44 swap. I just relocated the cable braket farther back on the body.

My 93 has the e-brake cables run from the center, but I use two 95+ YJ passenger side e-brake cables and have tons of slack left to play with. I'm at 4.5" and using the TSM disc setup on my D44. I'm sure they'd work for you as well.

Back